Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs 11:16 - Oct 22 with 3453 viewssitocastro

With Matt Holland... Should be good
Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 11:21 - Oct 22 with 3453 viewsReuser_is_God

Oh fcuk that the last thing we need is fcuking Adrian Durham spouting bollox about us & Matt Holland sticking up for MM because if it wasn't for Mick he wouldn't have had an international career.

They can both fcuk off if they think I'm listening to that sh1t.

And yes, I'm still seething about Saturday.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 11:23 - Oct 22 with 3426 viewsHarry_Palmer

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 11:21 - Oct 22 by Reuser_is_God

Oh fcuk that the last thing we need is fcuking Adrian Durham spouting bollox about us & Matt Holland sticking up for MM because if it wasn't for Mick he wouldn't have had an international career.

Absolutely, Durham will just be spouting the usual 'careful what you wish for' bollix.
Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 11:26 - Oct 22 with 3411 viewsKieran_Knows

Hahahaha, cracking up here.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 11:31 - Oct 22 with 3380 viewsElephantintheRoom

No deep insight from Adrian Durham and the Yorkshire cricket bigot?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 11:35 - Oct 22 with 3372 viewsGlebeTractor

Matt is a good pundit. Very honest. I'd prefer him talking about us than Alan Brazil.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 11:46 - Oct 22 with 3341 viewsReuser_is_God

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 11:35 - Oct 22 by GlebeTractor

Matt is a good pundit. Very honest. I'd prefer him talking about us than Alan Brazil.

He is but all this will be today is Durham shouting over him.

Absolute car crash.

Evans out

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 13:39 - Oct 22 with 3211 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 11:46 - Oct 22 by Reuser_is_God

He is but all this will be today is Durham shouting over him.

Absolute car crash.

Durham is the audio version of tabloid BS. Wannabe shock jock who's job it is to get idiots to phone TS on premium nos. He and Gough are terrible.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 14:59 - Oct 22 with 3104 viewsWarhurst

Should be awful. I want to listen but I know it's going to trigger me badly listening to that tw@t durham talk about ITFC. You just know they will pick some right thickos to call in too.
Login to get fewer ads

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 15:01 - Oct 22 with 3088 viewsReuser_is_God

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 14:59 - Oct 22 by Warhurst

Should be awful. I want to listen but I know it's going to trigger me badly listening to that tw@t durham talk about ITFC. You just know they will pick some right thickos to call in too.

A bit like Radio Suffolk then?

Evans out

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 15:01 - Oct 22 with 3088 viewsITFC_Forever

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 13:39 - Oct 22 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Durham is the audio version of tabloid BS. Wannabe shock jock who's job it is to get idiots to phone TS on premium nos. He and Gough are terrible.

Talk Sport is terrible full stop.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:07 - Oct 22 with 2998 viewsGeoffSentence

Matt Holland doesn't sound very irish does he.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:07 - Oct 22 with 2995 viewsWarhurst

ITFC talk starts at 4:45
Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:28 - Oct 22 with 2922 viewsGeoffSentence

First time I've listened to this.

Currently they are just going back and forth, regarding that coach who upset Morinho, "he should have been sacked", "not a sackable offence"

I left it for ten minutes and came back and they were still sating exactly the same stuff.

Complete tosh.

Still going to hang around to see how embarrassing the Ipswich stuff is.

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:42 - Oct 22 with 2858 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Heard Alan Brazil this morning refusing to talk about ITFC because of the state of affairs right now.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:43 - Oct 22 with 2842 viewsfooters

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:28 - Oct 22 by GeoffSentence

First time I've listened to this.

Currently they are just going back and forth, regarding that coach who upset Morinho, "he should have been sacked", "not a sackable offence"

I left it for ten minutes and came back and they were still sating exactly the same stuff.

Complete tosh.

Still going to hang around to see how embarrassing the Ipswich stuff is.

Please report back, Geoff. I cannot listen to TalkSh1te.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:55 - Oct 22 with 2778 viewsSwansea_Blue

Matt should post on here - he's negative enough!

Slating recruitment.
Waghorn
Webster
Garner
McGoldrick

And replaced with crap, but still spent decent money
Jackson getting a bit of grief!
Edwards the only player that's occasionally excited

Tactics:
Bart decision unfathomable, "madness"
Hammering the defence: players out of position, no natural left back, where's Jonas
No quality
Scoring goals a problem, but no surprise give the player changes

Yeah, sounds about right so far!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:57 - Oct 22 with 2758 viewsGeoffSentence

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:43 - Oct 22 by footers

Please report back, Geoff. I cannot listen to TalkSh1te.

Matt seems to be repeating most of the complaints made on here:

Poor recruitment
players played out of position
Can't understand why Bart is not playing.

Quoted a load of stats, the most interesting one was that we have only won 2 games in 2018, previous worst for a calendar year was 5 twice and we subsequently got relegated both times.

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 17:01 - Oct 22 with 2721 viewsfooters

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 16:57 - Oct 22 by GeoffSentence

Matt seems to be repeating most of the complaints made on here:

Poor recruitment
players played out of position
Can't understand why Bart is not playing.

Quoted a load of stats, the most interesting one was that we have only won 2 games in 2018, previous worst for a calendar year was 5 twice and we subsequently got relegated both times.

Ooh blimey!

I did joke a while back about beating Rotherham's record Championship low of 23 points:

W5 D8 L33

That's not looking a million miles off at the mo.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Talksport Drive talking ITFC at 1600hrs on 17:05 - Oct 22 with 2691 viewsBinner

I thought Holland spoke well; pretty much the stuff about recruitment, team selection, tactics etc.

Interesting that he said he'd "heard" that Evans has spoken to other managers.

Durham was okay, too. Not gloating and none of the CWYWF stuff. If anything he sounded sympathetic

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024