Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” 12:06 - Oct 22 with 1710 viewsReuser_is_God

Fcuking depressing.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 12:10 - Oct 22 with 1690 viewsJ2BLUE

It's a meaningless comment though. They've taken a glance at the table. Good for them. We're one point away from safety and we've been utterly dire. We're not cut adrift. Maybe we soon will be but if we can make a change and get someone else in I think we'll survive. We need to get to 21st and then match the results of the three teams below us. Evans has to act soon unless there is some sort of miracle at Elland Road.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 15:41]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 12:14 - Oct 22 with 1668 viewsBecclesITFC

Start of the season I was optimistic. Was even still confident after the 4th game we would be alright. I definitely think we are heading for the drop now.

Wanted it to work so badly.

PH has made big mistakes IMO.
Signings
Player of the year on the bench.
International on the bench.
Left back playing right back.
Two holding midfielders.
One upfront.
Two many of our own players out on loan.

Just don't understand it.
“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 15:39 - Oct 22 with 1502 viewsitfc1981

I find this far more worrying and defeatist from Hurst: “But let’s not kid ourselves, we were second favourites to be relegated at the start of the season, so we are clearly are not the best team in the Championship".

Imagine if he had said that to Evans in his interview or in the first press conference of the season.

Poll: Should Mick stick with Chambers at RB?

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 15:41 - Oct 22 with 1476 viewsFrimleyBlue

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 15:39 - Oct 22 by itfc1981

I find this far more worrying and defeatist from Hurst: “But let’s not kid ourselves, we were second favourites to be relegated at the start of the season, so we are clearly are not the best team in the Championship".

Imagine if he had said that to Evans in his interview or in the first press conference of the season.

Tell me you are joking with that quote

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 1473 viewsArnieM

I’d say that comment is pretty damning of both Evans and Hurst. And probs isnt far off the truth either!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 15:43 - Oct 22 with 1460 viewsJ2BLUE

Should have responded "yes but that was because MM was replaced by you...are you saying they are right and you're out of your depth?"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 15:47 - Oct 22 with 1432 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The OP quote is from a Leeds fans' forum isn't it?

It should be nailed on the dressing room wall and used as motivation to prove people wrong.

However, I think our bigger problem is with tactics and players knowing their role rather than motivation (although that appears to have been lacking at times).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 15:54 - Oct 22 with 1399 viewschristiand

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 12:10 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

It's a meaningless comment though. They've taken a glance at the table. Good for them. We're one point away from safety and we've been utterly dire. We're not cut adrift. Maybe we soon will be but if we can make a change and get someone else in I think we'll survive. We need to get to 21st and then match the results of the three teams below us. Evans has to act soon unless there is some sort of miracle at Elland Road.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 15:41]

It might be a throw away comment, but hard to disagree when you have witnessed some of the abysmal displays this season. I can't see anything other than us being relegated if I'm being quite honest, we're that poor!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 15:54 - Oct 22 with 1397 viewsNo9

As they say- "it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings"
“Ipswich are nailed on for relegation” on 16:26 - Oct 22 with 1309 viewsPhilTWTD

Think it's a bit misleading to quote that without the following line, which provides the context for what he means:

“But let’s not kid ourselves, we were second favourites to be relegated at the start of the season, so we are clearly are not the best team in the Championship.

“We’ve got to do everything we can to make it extremely difficult for the opposition first and foremost to give ourselves a chance of winning games of football and at the minute all we’re doing is giving teams a helping hand more often than not."

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024