Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play 16:38 - Oct 22 with 1174 viewsBluedandy

at the new Wembley in a League One or League Two play off final .... I reckon we'd take 40 thousand.
Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 16:44 - Oct 22 with 1154 viewsLesta_Tractor

I'm looking forward to Burton away next season, 30 mins from home for me

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 17:24 - Oct 22 with 1111 viewsPendejo

Johnstone's Paint Trophy or whatever it's called these days

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 17:27 - Oct 22 with 1104 viewsJackSted

I think it'd be fun getting relegated.

Going to different stadiums for once and a whole new experience that we've never seen before.

Unless, of course, we get double relegated or end up staying in that league for another 17 years
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 17:28]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 17:53 - Oct 22 with 1079 viewsCurrie10

Reckon Norwich would put an U23 side into the paint pot and hope to draw us for a major insult.

I'd be scared we'd get stuck if we went down.
Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 17:54 - Oct 22 with 1076 viewsLeagueOne

I doubt we have 40,000 supporters. It's 2018, not 2000!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 17:56 - Oct 22 with 1073 viewsParisBlue

Based on that logic we should aim to qualify for the FA Trophy ASAP.

If you think the quality of football and referees is poor at the moment wait till you see Division 1. Plus it's not like we have a decent record against teams at that level over the last 10 years.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 18:04 - Oct 22 with 1060 viewsBluedandy

Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 17:54 - Oct 22 by LeagueOne

I doubt we have 40,000 supporters. It's 2018, not 2000!

Coventry took 43,000 to the EFL Trophy final in 2017 .... you'd be amazed how many Town fans would suddenly emerge from the woodwork for a day out at Wembley.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 18:06]
Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 19:30 - Oct 22 with 982 viewsSuperblue95

Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 16:44 - Oct 22 by Lesta_Tractor

I'm looking forward to Burton away next season, 30 mins from home for me

Never mind them. We would finally find out who Accrington Stanley are

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Silver linings - if we are relegated then it might mean we finally get to play on 19:47 - Oct 22 with 963 viewsSuperfrans

If we are relegated, I will seriously consider not getting a season ticket - but go ahead to away matches instead.

Travelling to Ipswich is like an away trip from London anyway and I’d be able to get tickets for any games I wanted to. But I’d try to get along to away games and add to my tally of league grounds, get myself up over the 70 mark.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024