Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking About Town on TalkSPORT RIGHT NOW 16:57 - Oct 22 with 1342 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

And Matt Holland is absolutely spot. And he has said Mick had to go but the recruitment has been absolutely appalling.

He said "If you replace Martyn Waghorn (11 Goals, 14 Assists) and replace him with a 1.75m striker who scored 12 goals for Accrington Stanley what on earth are you expecting."

If you leave you keeper who is the best in the championship for 3 seasons after 5 games its awful.

He has just said: from inside the club he has heard as of a couple of weeks ago he has heard Evans has been speaking to other managers and has heard from inside the club of training ground problems including the treatment of players, Bialkowski especially.

Brilliant from Matt Holland at the moment. He says he at a loss, he's so upset with a club so close to his heart.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Talking About Town on TalkSPORT RIGHT NOW on 17:00 - Oct 22 with 1294 viewsITFC_Forever

Well done him..... I must admit I expected him to be another "careful what you wish for" pundit, but I should have known to trust him.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Talking About Town on TalkSPORT RIGHT NOW on 17:00 - Oct 22 with 1297 viewsBaldric

What a brilliant ten minutes that was from Matt Holland, Well worth a listen guys if you didn’t here it.

Baldric

Talking About Town on TalkSPORT RIGHT NOW on 17:02 - Oct 22 with 1263 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Talking About Town on TalkSPORT RIGHT NOW on 17:00 - Oct 22 by ITFC_Forever

Well done him..... I must admit I expected him to be another "careful what you wish for" pundit, but I should have known to trust him.

And Adrien Durham to be fair, often controversial but didn't jump on the MM band wagon, recognised this is way beyond MM now.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Talking About Town on TalkSPORT RIGHT NOW on 17:02 - Oct 22 with 1242 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Talking About Town on TalkSPORT RIGHT NOW on 17:02 - Oct 22 by TheTrueBlue1878

And Adrien Durham to be fair, often controversial but didn't jump on the MM band wagon, recognised this is way beyond MM now.

Yes, to be fair AD didnt even need to wind him up!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Talking About Town on TalkSPORT RIGHT NOW on 17:26 - Oct 22 with 1113 viewsKitman

Agree. Good summing up by Matt. Not heard anyone take up Durham's offer (ITFC fans) to call in yet. To be fair, I'm at a loss to add to anything Matt Holland has already said....

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024