Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How has it come to this?? 21:55 - Oct 22 with 4575 viewsFootballpete

We all wanted the only non terrible appointment of the Evans era to leave, and now it seems that we are now lumbered with a Roy Keane mark two, only with a crap squad and no money.

I don’t particularly blame Evans for his lack of investment, what grates me is that it is clear he has no idea how to run a football club, and is terribly advised to boot.

All very depressing.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

How has it come to this?? on 20:22 - Oct 23 with 736 viewsFootballpete

How has it come to this?? on 09:30 - Oct 23 by PJH

Somebody else posting "we all wanted"....

Apologies. To clarify I think it was the general consensus that it was time for a change. I wasn’t a “Mick outer” but I felt he’d taken as as far as he could and both parties needed to move on. I still think that was right, but I did fear this would be the result.

In truth this mess has been on the cards for years now. As a club we have zero direction and little idea of how to move forward. I maintain the reason for this is because those at the top do not know how to run a football club. People can call that analysis lazy, but I see zero evidence to the contrary.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

How has it come to this?? on 21:41 - Oct 23 with 691 viewsgazzer1999

How has it come to this?? on 00:10 - Oct 23 by BlueBadger

We could have saved ourselves a LOT of pain by sacking Roy Keane in September 2009.

We could have saved more pain by not appointing the pillack in the first place.
How has it come to this?? on 06:22 - Oct 24 with 628 viewsBenters2

How has it come to this?? on 20:22 - Oct 23 by Footballpete

Apologies. To clarify I think it was the general consensus that it was time for a change. I wasn’t a “Mick outer” but I felt he’d taken as as far as he could and both parties needed to move on. I still think that was right, but I did fear this would be the result.

In truth this mess has been on the cards for years now. As a club we have zero direction and little idea of how to move forward. I maintain the reason for this is because those at the top do not know how to run a football club. People can call that analysis lazy, but I see zero evidence to the contrary.

It truly is a very sad time.

Fans arguing like fk in the NS.

Like i said earlier this looks like the season all the fannying about in this league ends.

Sad sad times.
How has it come to this?? on 06:57 - Oct 24 with 619 viewsBlueAllOver

How has it come to this?? on 09:30 - Oct 23 by PJH

Somebody else posting "we all wanted"....

Indeed not everyone wanted it. Hey, be careful what you wish for... Football style no better, fewer home-grown youngsters being used and oh yes results a lot worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024