Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was watching the Bundusliga earlier....punishments 22:28 - Oct 22 with 674 viewsCurrie10

I think it was Freiburg v Red Bull.

Anyway, was only half listening at the start of this but then my ears perked up.

One of the clubs has a ' punishment wheel ' set by the manager. Instead of just fining a player for a misdemeanor, they do things around the club.

Mow the grass, have a day in the club shop etc.

Thought that was a quality idea and gives the players a real insight into normal life / how much people care etc.
Was watching the Bundusliga earlier....punishments on 22:39 - Oct 22 with 651 viewsGuthrum

Clean the rooves of the stands?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Was watching the Bundusliga earlier....punishments on 23:06 - Oct 22 with 606 viewsMattinLondon

A bit off subject. I’m not one for going on about how much better football was years ago. However, when Ryan Giggs was seventeen and was part of the first team Alex Ferguson made him work in the supporters shop as part of his development. I doubt if a manager could do that do a highly rated teenager these days - probably be calling his agent within 30 seconds.
Was watching the Bundusliga earlier....punishments on 08:13 - Oct 23 with 521 viewsCurrie10

Was watching the Bundusliga earlier....punishments on 23:06 - Oct 22 by MattinLondon

A bit off subject. I’m not one for going on about how much better football was years ago. However, when Ryan Giggs was seventeen and was part of the first team Alex Ferguson made him work in the supporters shop as part of his development. I doubt if a manager could do that do a highly rated teenager these days - probably be calling his agent within 30 seconds.

Shame isn’t it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024