Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... 11:20 - Oct 23 with 2748 viewsswede

Is that because
a) he is happy with his appointment?
b) he really does not care that his multi-million pound investment is close to disaster?
c) he is avoiding him until he fires him?
d)?????
Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:21 - Oct 23 with 2740 viewsReuser_is_God

He is too busy speaking with potential replacements.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:22 - Oct 23 with 2723 viewsStokieBlue

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:21 - Oct 23 by Reuser_is_God

He is too busy speaking with potential replacements.

Can't be true, I've not been interviewed yet.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:23 - Oct 23 with 2702 viewsMonkeysChuff

I do worry it’s because he doesn’t give a toss about this club.
Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:23 - Oct 23 with 2692 viewsStokieBlue

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:23 - Oct 23 by MonkeysChuff

I do worry it’s because he doesn’t give a toss about this club.

Do you generally not care about your investments?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:25 - Oct 23 with 2665 viewssolemio

This is only a minor part of his business operations and he is busy dealing with other areas?
Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:25 - Oct 23 with 2662 viewsswede

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:23 - Oct 23 by StokieBlue

Do you generally not care about your investments?

SB

agreed, so it cannot be answer (b).
Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:26 - Oct 23 with 2659 viewsNthsuffolkblue

d) because his policy is not to interfere too much and a conversation would probably achieve nothing.
e) he has done and suggested changing the coaching staff around.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:27 - Oct 23 with 2641 viewsFrimleyBlue

Unless there was anything different happening, there wouldn't have possibly been a reason to speak since Saturday.

For example, frimley lost our first game of the season Saturday, 4-0 away to 2nd bottom... how the fk that happended I dunno. But I've not spoke to the managers about it as theres nothing to discuss other than they know not to let it happen next week.

Evans will be similar, unless he's making a change, there wouldn't be a point in making that call to Hurst.. Nothing would come out of the phone call.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:29 - Oct 23 with 2604 viewsitfcjoe

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:27 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

Unless there was anything different happening, there wouldn't have possibly been a reason to speak since Saturday.

For example, frimley lost our first game of the season Saturday, 4-0 away to 2nd bottom... how the fk that happended I dunno. But I've not spoke to the managers about it as theres nothing to discuss other than they know not to let it happen next week.

Evans will be similar, unless he's making a change, there wouldn't be a point in making that call to Hurst.. Nothing would come out of the phone call.

ITFC and Frimley are totally incomparable

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:30 - Oct 23 with 2597 viewsswede

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:26 - Oct 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

d) because his policy is not to interfere too much and a conversation would probably achieve nothing.
e) he has done and suggested changing the coaching staff around.

Marcus Evans was there on Saturday and like most of us witnessed one of the most shockingly inept performances I can remember. I don't understand why as owner of the business he would not discuss the problems with his staff.
Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:31 - Oct 23 with 2578 viewsFrimleyBlue

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:29 - Oct 23 by itfcjoe

ITFC and Frimley are totally incomparable

It's not though, the circumstance is the same.

Different levels of football, but doesn't change the circumstance.

Waka waka eh eh

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:32 - Oct 23 with 2572 viewsTrequartista

He's busy changing his Viagogo password

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:33 - Oct 23 with 2558 viewsFrimleyBlue

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:30 - Oct 23 by swede

Marcus Evans was there on Saturday and like most of us witnessed one of the most shockingly inept performances I can remember. I don't understand why as owner of the business he would not discuss the problems with his staff.

Evans has always been a silent owner, that's one thing managers loved about him.

He's not going to suddenly change that and pick up the phone after every game, he likes to leave his managers to get on with it and he's been thanked for acting as such........
However, there may be a tipping point.......... no on knows exactly what or when that is.

Waka waka eh eh

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:59 - Oct 23 with 2427 viewsLightningboy

E) too busy looking for a Tardis & Jack Ross’ phone number.
Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 12:03 - Oct 23 with 2402 viewsReuser_is_God

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:31 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

You're fcuking delusional.

Onto my div list you go.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 12:17 - Oct 23 with 2319 views44_not_out

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:33 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

Evans has always been a silent owner, that's one thing managers loved about him.

He's not going to suddenly change that and pick up the phone after every game, he likes to leave his managers to get on with it and he's been thanked for acting as such........
However, there may be a tipping point.......... no on knows exactly what or when that is.

From what I remember, MM would often refer to speaking to ME after matches. I thought it was strange that PH said he hadn’t spoken to him.

Just hoping that ME is busy lining up a competent replacement!
Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 12:22 - Oct 23 with 2287 viewsFrimleyBlue

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 12:17 - Oct 23 by 44_not_out

From what I remember, MM would often refer to speaking to ME after matches. I thought it was strange that PH said he hadn’t spoken to him.

Just hoping that ME is busy lining up a competent replacement!

Sometimes he did, sometimes he didn,t I remember Phil showing it in his reports. They had a good relationship where they didn't need to speak every week. As I say it was one of the things Mick loved about Evans

Waka waka eh eh

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 13:22 - Oct 23 with 2139 viewsBryanPlug

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 11:31 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 13:30 - Oct 23 with 2110 viewsFrimleyBlue

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 13:22 - Oct 23 by BryanPlug

Not the same there no, you don't have player wages to pay, ground to pay for, pitch to maintain, bar stock to order, staff to pay, etc etc so you could go all season and not win a game, It wont effect you no the club.

However owning a step 6 side is still relevant to owning a championship side but on a much lesser scale, but you still have to run it exactly the same way you would if it were a championship side. It's all relevant based on your circumstances. I have to keep any eye on things just like Evans will as it effects the future of the club as a whole, but that doesn't mean you have to shadow the managers and have a chat after every game. Evans prob does what I do and leave that 'update' chat to someone else to report back to me during the next board meeting.

Waka waka eh eh

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 13:34 - Oct 23 with 2081 viewsBryanPlug

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 13:30 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

Not the same there no, you don't have player wages to pay, ground to pay for, pitch to maintain, bar stock to order, staff to pay, etc etc so you could go all season and not win a game, It wont effect you no the club.

However owning a step 6 side is still relevant to owning a championship side but on a much lesser scale, but you still have to run it exactly the same way you would if it were a championship side. It's all relevant based on your circumstances. I have to keep any eye on things just like Evans will as it effects the future of the club as a whole, but that doesn't mean you have to shadow the managers and have a chat after every game. Evans prob does what I do and leave that 'update' chat to someone else to report back to me during the next board meeting.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Marcus Evans has not spoken to Paul Hurst since Saturday... on 13:41 - Oct 23 with 2055 viewsSwansea_Blue

d) It's Tuesday morning, so only 2 days since he last spoke to him. And he's (ME) not based in Ipswich (which is a big part of the problem imo - we really need a Chairman or DOF or someone who can 'run' the club locally, rather than giving the manager carte blanche). Although other operational models are available.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024