Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jewell's last game against Derby 11:50 - Oct 23 with 769 viewslukey130490

After this game, I didnt think it would get much lower than that being a town fan. But it feels like that, and worse now, than it ever was under Jewell. Dont know about others, but I just feel a complete sense of apathy. I work with Norwich fans, they were trying to give it the biggun yesterday, and I couldnt even bite because I don't care enough.
Jewell's last game against Derby on 13:47 - Oct 23 with 687 viewsBlueBadger

If it helps, the true nadir of Jewell's reign came after he left, with Hutchings' one game in charge against Sheffield Wednesday.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jewell's last game against Derby on 13:54 - Oct 23 with 669 viewsCuffy81

Jewell's last game against Derby on 13:47 - Oct 23 by BlueBadger

If it helps, the true nadir of Jewell's reign came after he left, with Hutchings' one game in charge against Sheffield Wednesday.

Saturdays game actually reminded me very much of that particular Sheffield Wednesday game

No tactics, players played out of position, a general acceptance of bring beaten, shambolic goals conceded

Sad times
Jewell's last game against Derby on 13:56 - Oct 23 with 663 viewsPJH

Jewell's last game against Derby on 13:54 - Oct 23 by Cuffy81

Saturdays game actually reminded me very much of that particular Sheffield Wednesday game

No tactics, players played out of position, a general acceptance of bring beaten, shambolic goals conceded

Sad times

I thought that too when I read Badger's post, you have saved me posting it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024