Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game 12:45 - Oct 23 with 2672 viewsCurrie10

Sure, seen us 5-1 / 11-2 over the years.

Any examples of us available to win a game in this league at this price!? Sums it up.
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 13:00 - Oct 23 with 2645 viewsjudespiveyg

That's not actually too bad a price, Leeds have dropped off a bit recently and you never know, we could nick something.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 13:27 - Oct 23 with 2607 viewsJ2BLUE

And yet it still seems too low to me

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 13:28 - Oct 23 with 2604 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

15/2 with Bet365, that means that if you bet £2..... on 13:37 - Oct 23 with 2586 viewsBloots

....you will lose £2.

Olden and golden.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 13:41 - Oct 23 with 2570 viewsBent_double

It's all part of Evan's cunning plan, he's now going to get his minnions to place hundreds of small bets on us to win, when we do, he's got enough to pay-off Hurst and give the new manager a substancial transfer kitty in January.

(If Evans or his lawyers are reading this, I'm only joking!)

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 15:08 - Oct 23 with 2504 viewsSuperfrans

Unlikely to happen, but football is a funny ol' game.
Got to be worth a quid or two...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 15:36 - Oct 23 with 2480 viewsJ2BLUE

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 15:08 - Oct 23 by Superfrans

Unlikely to happen, but football is a funny ol' game.
Got to be worth a quid or two...

I'd want win or draw if I was taking 7/1. We might win but everything points to a defeat.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 15:49 - Oct 23 with 2464 viewsEireannach_gorm

Initially thought that was the score you posted.
Login to get fewer ads

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 16:21 - Oct 23 with 2434 viewsITFCson

Drifted out to 17/2 at 365
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 16:39 - Oct 23 with 2416 viewsm14_blue

What were we at Swansea?

Also worth noting that Leeds aren't exactly setting the world alight at the moment and were surprisingly beaten at home by Birmingham not long ago.

I won't be having a flutter though............
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 16:45 - Oct 23 with 2405 viewsSuperblue95

Probably the sort of game we will win before losing the next 5

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 16:56 - Oct 23 with 2396 viewsPositivelyPortman

You’re loving it aren’t you?
Putting some money on are you?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 19:04 - Oct 23 with 2354 viewsCurrie10

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 16:56 - Oct 23 by PositivelyPortman

You’re loving it aren’t you?
Putting some money on are you?

No, I'm not loving it.

I was loving it December 2014 when we were top 2.

I take no joy in this.

However, seeing as you offer absolutely nothing with every single post - lets give you the golden opportunity to be relevant.

Can you recall us being this price or longer, and if so, an example.

Go on - become relevant..... dare ya.
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 19:05 - Oct 23 with 2345 viewsericclacton

Who's going to score the goals?
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 19:08 - Oct 23 with 2342 viewsSeablu

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 19:05 - Oct 23 by ericclacton

Who's going to score the goals?

We've managed 5 in our last 2 away games so I'm having a cheeky fiver on it.
That way I get to be even angrier with PH if & when we get royally stuffed.
Every 1's a winner baby.......
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 19:12]
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 19:15 - Oct 23 with 2329 viewsCurrie10

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 19:08 - Oct 23 by Seablu

We've managed 5 in our last 2 away games so I'm having a cheeky fiver on it.
That way I get to be even angrier with PH if & when we get royally stuffed.
Every 1's a winner baby.......
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 19:12]

We have, however we have 6 shots on target and scored 83%. Unlikely to carry on.

To be fair, we may nab a point. Maybe 1-1 the best chance we have.
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 19:28 - Oct 23 with 2314 viewsericclacton

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 21:46 - Oct 23 with 2226 viewsNorthstander_Blue

7-1 that could be the score tomorrow

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 05:02 - Oct 24 with 2119 viewsBenters2

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 21:46 - Oct 23 by Northstander_Blue

7-1 that could be the score tomorrow

Someone has already said that 👮‍♂️
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 05:08 - Oct 24 with 2116 viewsRyorry

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 15:49 - Oct 23 by Eireannach_gorm

Initially thought that was the score you posted.

Same here!

However, had just put us down for an away win in the PL - you just never can tell, so many odd results about these days. All the more likely cos I'm unable to go now!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 06:36 - Oct 24 with 2081 viewspistonbroke

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 16:39 - Oct 23 by m14_blue

What were we at Swansea?

Also worth noting that Leeds aren't exactly setting the world alight at the moment and were surprisingly beaten at home by Birmingham not long ago.

I won't be having a flutter though............

Against Swansea I had a bet of both teams to score town to win , it was 9 to 1 , dunno wat the odds on that tonight are yet but we won't keep a clean sheet so it's the best way of backing town to win
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 06:39 - Oct 24 with 2079 viewspistonbroke

7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 06:36 - Oct 24 by pistonbroke

Against Swansea I had a bet of both teams to score town to win , it was 9 to 1 , dunno wat the odds on that tonight are yet but we won't keep a clean sheet so it's the best way of backing town to win

Just had a look on sky bet , both teams to score , town to win the price has been boosted from 14/1 to 18/1
7-1 to beat Leeds - I cannot recall us a longer price for a league game on 12:00 - Oct 24 with 2000 views26_Paz

If it was 17/1 I still wouldn't put a fiver on it

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024