Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why on earth does chamebrs stop and watch his man ? 20:09 - Oct 24 with 948 viewssparks

Tough ball to defend, but impossile if you just let the man go.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Why on earth does chamebrs stop and watch his man ? on 20:12 - Oct 24 with 867 viewsbackwaywhen

Because he is PST his sell by date ....unfortunately.
Why on earth does chamebrs stop and watch his man ? on 20:19 - Oct 24 with 772 views44_not_out

Stop trying to be a wannabe pundit! Ooh, I’m watching Sky, opposition score, who can I blame? Bore off mate. There’s only one person to blame and I’m guessing he’s standing on the sideline, wearing his gillet, hands behind his back and saying f£&k all!
Why on earth does chamebrs stop and watch his man ? on 20:22 - Oct 24 with 724 viewsjas0999

Why on earth does chamebrs stop and watch his man ? on 20:19 - Oct 24 by 44_not_out

Stop trying to be a wannabe pundit! Ooh, I’m watching Sky, opposition score, who can I blame? Bore off mate. There’s only one person to blame and I’m guessing he’s standing on the sideline, wearing his gillet, hands behind his back and saying f£&k all!

... and sitting on a yacht drinking expensive champagne.
Why on earth does chamebrs stop and watch his man ? on 20:26 - Oct 24 with 674 views44_not_out

Why on earth does chamebrs stop and watch his man ? on 20:22 - Oct 24 by jas0999

... and sitting on a yacht drinking expensive champagne.

To be fair to ME, he only appointed what the majority wanted..... (cliche alert) and young hungry manager
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024