Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another game that looks like an FA cup tie.... 21:14 - Oct 24 with 566 viewsFootballpete

... Where we're the lower league team "doing alright" against superior opposition. I don't think I've ever seen a town side that looks less likely to score.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Another game that looks like an FA cup tie.... on 21:16 - Oct 24 with 542 viewsJ2BLUE

We're not doing alright. As you say we wouldn't score if this game went all night. Stringing together some nice passes in the middle of the pitch when they know we can't hurt them isn't a real reflection of how we're doing. We're awful.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another game that looks like an FA cup tie.... on 21:19 - Oct 24 with 516 viewsFootballpete

Another game that looks like an FA cup tie.... on 21:16 - Oct 24 by J2BLUE

We're not doing alright. As you say we wouldn't score if this game went all night. Stringing together some nice passes in the middle of the pitch when they know we can't hurt them isn't a real reflection of how we're doing. We're awful.

I'm not saying we're doing alright, just that we would be in the context of league 2 vs premier league. Easily the worst Town side I've ever seen. Have we had a shot?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Another game that looks like an FA cup tie.... on 21:26 - Oct 24 with 473 viewsstrikalite

We're playing so so deep, so yeah like an FA Cup game and we're a League or two below, miles away from Jackson up front...feel sorry for him really, chasing nothings now...
Another game that looks like an FA cup tie.... on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 458 viewsVaughan8

21 shots to 3(none on target), 15 corners to 0.

We are winning 3 to 1 on yellow cards though. Stats according to bet365.

We are embarrassing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024