Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The passing ability of Skuse, Downes and Nolan 21:21 - Oct 24 with 559 viewsOsborneOneNil

...is shocking. Whenever we get the ball it’s instantly lost. No wonder Chambers continues to lump a cross field ball to the Leeds right back, every single time he has it.
The passing ability of Skuse, Downes and Nolan on 21:25 - Oct 24 with 500 viewsmadmouse1959

Poor football. Just not good enough. This is pathetic.

shampoo dave

The passing ability of Skuse, Downes and Nolan on 21:26 - Oct 24 with 485 viewsBlue_Moses

The passing ability of Skuse, Downes and Nolan on 21:25 - Oct 24 by madmouse1959

Poor football. Just not good enough. This is pathetic.

It's scary, they wouldn't even make it into a local Saturday game
The passing ability of Skuse, Downes and Nolan on 21:27 - Oct 24 with 484 viewsshoopdelang

I do not think any of those 3 are world beaters however it is the system Hurst insists on playing more at fault. Even with the current squad I believe a good manager would have had several wins by now.
The passing ability of Skuse, Downes and Nolan on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 452 viewsOsborneOneNil

The passing ability of Skuse, Downes and Nolan on 21:27 - Oct 24 by shoopdelang

I do not think any of those 3 are world beaters however it is the system Hurst insists on playing more at fault. Even with the current squad I believe a good manager would have had several wins by now.

I think Downes and Skuse are extremely limited footballers, full stop. Certainly when it comes to passing the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024