Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its really so so simple 21:25 - Oct 24 with 988 viewsbadadski

We have Evans who will not spend money to compete, Mick knew this so purchased hard working, scrappy, physical players to compete which was enough to bring the opposition down to our level.
You can buy a bargain if small, skillful, lower league players and expect them to compete with multi million pound players. It will never work.

We have no physicality in defense since Berra and smith went and also not getting Tilt or re signing carter bickers. Chambers is too small and dominated way too easily. Pillkington too young and not street hardened.

We have no midfield muscle, scrapper or wisened general.

We have no physical presence up front- in fact we have no one upfront.

Physical means was the only way of competing on a budget and we have not one physical player.
Disaster.
Its really so so simple on 21:26 - Oct 24 with 972 viewsjas0999

Pathetic
Its really so so simple on 23:45 - Oct 24 with 858 viewsbadadski

Its really so so simple on 21:26 - Oct 24 by jas0999

Pathetic

I know we're pathetic thats why the thread.
Its really so so simple on 23:56 - Oct 24 with 835 viewsdoctorbuzz

100 percent bang on mate. Some of the cretins on here havent a clue
Its really so so simple on 00:19 - Oct 25 with 786 viewsbadadski

Its really so so simple on 23:56 - Oct 24 by doctorbuzz

100 percent bang on mate. Some of the cretins on here havent a clue

The thing is I don't blame the players, I don't even blame Hurst. They are all honest pros that are trying their hardest, Hurst tried what he believed and even what we all wanted but unfortunately it was just a pipe dream. We are now just a club on the decline competing with bigger, richer clubs which in self like Freddie stated had almost created a sub division - mini premier league.
We can't compete by playing nice and when we were competing it was horrible to watch.
So what do we want? I for one don't mind where we play as I will support the team even if we we're playing the Colchesters of this world.
We will be relegated and if we are not it will be because we have brought in a new manager who has resorted to type by winning ugly which is what we all were moaning about.
The academy and youth players is the way to go and creating a competitive team for relegation is now the priority for me as it is obvious that Evans will not spend big to be promoted so all I can hope is that he will fend off and keep our youngsters and allow them to be blooded for next season.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 0:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024