Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
While chambers is in the 23:27 - Oct 24 with 3757 viewscobbler

Side we will keep conceding and therefore will carry on losing he let Roofe run alone for the first goal awful defending wrong side just sub standard.
While chambers is in the on 23:41 - Oct 24 with 3343 viewsCoco

The problem is, players such as Chambers, Sears and Skuse, who were deemed surplus to requirements by many last season are now our vital experienced heads. They are not good enough bit are now our best. We have become Burton Albion and Hurst is managing us as such. Losing 2-0 to Leeds is now seen as a ‘good effort’.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

While chambers is in the on 23:52 - Oct 24 with 3319 viewscobbler

While chambers is in the on 23:41 - Oct 24 by Coco

The problem is, players such as Chambers, Sears and Skuse, who were deemed surplus to requirements by many last season are now our vital experienced heads. They are not good enough bit are now our best. We have become Burton Albion and Hurst is managing us as such. Losing 2-0 to Leeds is now seen as a ‘good effort’.

They are poor I doubt they would get in any other championship side.
While chambers is in the on 23:54 - Oct 24 with 3318 viewsZacak

While chambers is in the on 23:41 - Oct 24 by Coco

So the best players Hurst inherited are not good enough (notwithstanding those who wanted to leave).
While chambers is in the on 23:55 - Oct 24 with 3305 viewscobbler

While chambers is in the on 23:54 - Oct 24 by Zacak

So the best players Hurst inherited are not good enough (notwithstanding those who wanted to leave).

They were poor last season aswell,Hurst seems to of inherited McCarthys hangers on.
While chambers is in the on 23:55 - Oct 24 with 3304 viewssotd78

The real problem is playing Chambers out of position and expecting him to be better there than in his proper place.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

While chambers is in the on 23:58 - Oct 24 with 3300 viewscobbler

While chambers is in the on 23:55 - Oct 24 by sotd78

The real problem is playing Chambers out of position and expecting him to be better there than in his proper place.

Lol where is that then?
While chambers is in the on 00:04 - Oct 25 with 3282 viewsRoyKeanesDog

While chambers is in the on 23:54 - Oct 24 by Zacak

They aren't the best players he inherited, and that wasn't what Coco was saying.

Without Chambers and Skuse on that pitch we'd be getting battered by 5 goals each game.

Poll: Best Football Song

While chambers is in the on 00:06 - Oct 25 with 3268 viewscobbler

While chambers is in the on 00:04 - Oct 25 by RoyKeanesDog

They aren't the best players he inherited, and that wasn't what Coco was saying.

Without Chambers and Skuse on that pitch we'd be getting battered by 5 goals each game.

Lol chambers is naff no other side in the championship would have him atm.
Login to get fewer ads

While chambers is in the on 00:07 - Oct 25 with 3265 viewsdoctorbuzz

Thank god - there was I thinking it was the rubbish he’s bought wasn’t good enough, phew well done Paul it’s still Micks fault
While chambers is in the on 00:13 - Oct 25 with 3241 viewsZacak

Well I think that is exactly what he is saying isn't it.
While chambers is in the on 00:21 - Oct 25 with 3215 viewstextbackup

While chambers is in the on 00:06 - Oct 25 by cobbler

Lol chambers is naff no other side in the championship would have him atm.

yet we are genuinely lucky to have him, he's the only one with an ounce of fight about him. regardless of quality

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

While chambers is in the on 00:24 - Oct 25 with 3205 viewsBluearmy71

God you spout some old cobblers don't ya!

Not only is Chambo having the pressure of captaining this group of inexperienced players he has the pressure of covering their mistakes, their positions sometimes as well as his own, that's a lot to ask of one player so no wonder mistakes are made, its a shame that most have been costly this season, cut him some slack when he's keeping an eye on 3 or 4 different positions too!

His captaincy of our team is worth more than any mistake he has ever made while playing for our club!
While chambers is in the on 00:39 - Oct 25 with 3188 viewscobbler

While chambers is in the on 00:24 - Oct 25 by Bluearmy71

God you spout some old cobblers don't ya!

Not only is Chambo having the pressure of captaining this group of inexperienced players he has the pressure of covering their mistakes, their positions sometimes as well as his own, that's a lot to ask of one player so no wonder mistakes are made, its a shame that most have been costly this season, cut him some slack when he's keeping an eye on 3 or 4 different positions too!

His captaincy of our team is worth more than any mistake he has ever made while playing for our club!

Says he who has just replied that clap trap about his favourite player.
For me he is mr liability.
While chambers is in the on 00:42 - Oct 25 with 3178 viewshenryblue

I think Chambers is the worst footballer in the league and I think even he knows that.
While chambers is in the on 00:57 - Oct 25 with 3157 viewsDarth_Koont

There was nothing wrong with the back 5 tonight.

Pronouns: He/Him

While chambers is in the on 01:02 - Oct 25 with 3155 viewsEireannach_gorm

While chambers is in the on 00:42 - Oct 25 by henryblue

I think Chambers is the worst footballer in the league and I think even he knows that.

He's not even the worst defender in the team.
While chambers is in the on 01:30 - Oct 25 with 3124 viewsBluearmy71

While chambers is in the on 00:39 - Oct 25 by cobbler

Says he who has just replied that clap trap about his favourite player.
For me he is mr liability.

He's not my favorite player, I don't know how old you are but I'm certainly above 14, isn't that the age when you care about things like that??

What Chambers is, is the best captain we have had since Matt Holland and for that he deserves to be respected by everyone who follows Ipswich and he hands down clearly has more passion and desire for the club to do well than yourself!
While chambers is in the on 07:15 - Oct 25 with 2989 viewsBlueBadger

Who will be tonights escape goat then? (n/t) by BlueBadger 24 Oct 2018 18:53
Regardless of how they perform, some div will definitely try to pin it on Skuse or Knudsen.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

While chambers is in the on 07:48 - Oct 25 with 2923 viewscobbler

While chambers is in the on 01:30 - Oct 25 by Bluearmy71

He's not my favorite player, I don't know how old you are but I'm certainly above 14, isn't that the age when you care about things like that??

What Chambers is, is the best captain we have had since Matt Holland and for that he deserves to be respected by everyone who follows Ipswich and he hands down clearly has more passion and desire for the club to do well than yourself!

I have more passion than him for the club but I can’t play professionally when he is gone I will still be here supporting the club it’s as obvious as the nose on your face if he wasn’t being paid by the club do you think he would still be hanging around??
While chambers is in the on 07:53 - Oct 25 with 2904 views3_5_2

While chambers is in the on 00:57 - Oct 25 by Darth_Koont

There was nothing wrong with the back 5 tonight.

Almost agree

Would have Donacian at rb

Just need to sort the other 6 places out now!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

While chambers is in the on 08:00 - Oct 25 with 2889 viewsRomeo4

One of the saddest things about being in this position is that “fans” start laying the blame in the wrong direction and arguing between themselves. Chambers might not be the most gifted player but he has more passion and desire than most professional footballers I see today. Direct your anger towards the running of the club and those who hide behind the team and it’s manager not the players who are trying their best with the cards they have been dealt.
While chambers is in the on 08:11 - Oct 25 with 2861 viewsTMWWNGAS

I've never really been a huge Chambers fan as a defender, however as a captain he is pretty decent.
Playing out of position for a few years probably didn't do his case any good either. But he is OK as a defender in my opinion.. I just wonder if maybe sub consciously he is looking for mistakes my his defensive partners rather than looking at 100% his game. It's just an opinion but a number of times he has been caught between two positions almost as if he has gone to cover his team mate before it has even happened. His experience suggests he is probably reading the game, however he should be able to trust his team mate wont f up.

To be fair last night was going to be tough and it pains e to say it though Leeds looked very good. to have defenders (and goalkeeper) who can knock it about themselves confidently and quickly, nullified any 'quick press'.

Saying that, I wanted it to work under Hurst, changes were needed, but too much too soon, it cpould have worked, but it hasn't.. massively. Tough times for the club as whoever comes in next (if anyone) will have Hursts team to work with. I doubt there will be any money to work with as Hurst will have to be paid off, maybe a loan but that's it!
While chambers is in the on 12:28 - Oct 25 with 2782 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

if they were that great someone would have bought them like they did for McGoldrick, Waghorn and Webster because they are good quality top end championship players. Skuse and Chambers are not. They have more or less played very game under Mick and Hurst. 2 wins at PR in 2018, they are part of the problem because they are not good enough. Unfortunately neither are most of the players PH has bought in either!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

While chambers is in the on 12:35 - Oct 25 with 2760 views44_not_out

I think Nsiala, Nolan, Graham, and Jackson could be considered worse but what do I know?
While chambers is in the on 12:49 - Oct 25 with 2732 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Honestly this is absolutely stupid. Like mind numbingly stupid.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024