Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Mcgreal 09:22 - Oct 25 with 1107 viewsBiGDonnie

Get him in and start building for a league on promotion push.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

John Mcgreal on 11:58 - Oct 25 with 1017 viewsBLUEBEAT

Why isn’t McGreal being discussed as a contender?

Poll: W or W

Probably because he's.... on 12:02 - Oct 25 with 1006 viewsBloots

John Mcgreal on 11:58 - Oct 25 by BLUEBEAT

...in a job.

It's going to be difficult enough for Evans to bring himself to pay off Hurst, let alone pay compensation to another club.

You may have noticed that he's a bit tight.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

John Mcgreal on 12:02 - Oct 25 with 1007 viewsKieran_Knows

John Mcgreal on 11:58 - Oct 25 by BLUEBEAT

... how would he work under our current set up? He is technically 'Head Coach' at Colchester, and has a DoF above him (who was the manager at Colchester not long ago) who has quite a lot of input when it comes to transfers, tactics etc.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

John Mcgreal on 15:00 - Oct 25 with 910 viewsBLUEBEAT

John Mcgreal on 12:02 - Oct 25 by Kieran_Knows

... how would he work under our current set up? He is technically 'Head Coach' at Colchester, and has a DoF above him (who was the manager at Colchester not long ago) who has quite a lot of input when it comes to transfers, tactics etc.

Him with GB/TB as token overseers and no messing with the Klug/Nash goodness would bring most back into the fold?

Most question Marcus Evans over his investment/appointments/lack of footballing contacts.

I think his biggest failure has been severing close ties between club and fans. There is little love here now. The club is alienated from the people. 💔

Poll: W or W

John Mcgreal on 15:37 - Oct 25 with 840 viewsMichael11

I'm from Grimsby and went to watch Grimsby v Colchester midweek and I was impressed with the style of play McGreal's got them playing down there. I know they lost 1-0 but they could've quite easily won the game and he had them playing good pass and move football, similar to the way we used to play with Burley. I'd get behind him if given the job.

Poll: Do you have a renewed optimism after recent signings/Evans opening his wallet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024