Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least with Lambert we'll be top of the diving league 17:43 - Oct 25 with 481 viewsBloomBlue

If you look at his Norwich side he trained them to be experts at diving and cheating.
At least with Lambert we'll be top of the diving league on 17:45 - Oct 25 with 474 viewsdylanisabaddog

You are obviously too young to have seen Eric Gates. Eric invented diving
At least with Lambert we'll be top of the diving league on 17:46 - Oct 25 with 469 viewsGeoffSentence

A side of the game we have generally been poor at, one or two notable examples notwithstanding.

I hate diving and cheating but I am coming round to the 'Lance Armstrong' approach, if you can't beat the cheats, cheat better.

Actually, no, I hope it never comes to that. Except against the budgies and any game that Forestieri is playing against us.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

At least with Lambert we'll be top of the diving league on 17:49 - Oct 25 with 452 viewsBloomBlue

At least with Lambert we'll be top of the diving league on 17:45 - Oct 25 by dylanisabaddog

You are obviously too young to have seen Eric Gates. Eric invented diving

Im not, Eric was the best at it and we've lost that art I'm looking forward to getting back to it. But in Eric's time it was only Eric , Lambert's Norwich it was the whole team, exciting times
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024