Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues 17:58 - Oct 25 with 1392 viewsSteve_M

http://turnstileblues.co.uk/blog.aspx

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 07:58 - Oct 26 with 1313 viewsSteve_M

Bump, if anyone is interested.

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 08:16 - Oct 26 with 1278 viewsWeekender

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 07:58 - Oct 26 by Steve_M

Great read Steve.

Your point about a lack of overarching strategy (via a DOF or whatever) has been a frustration of mine for some time. I genuinely think that if we had someone in that role (Klug?) to provide continuity we'd be doing a whole lot better.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 08:27 - Oct 26 with 1242 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 07:58 - Oct 26 by Steve_M

A good read as is Turnstile Blues.
In retrospect we would have been better off selling Bart over Waghorn to generate funds although the money would still largely have been squandered.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 08:47 - Oct 26 with 1190 viewsVic

You nailed it Steve. These were and are my sentiments exactly.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 09:28 - Oct 26 with 1149 viewsSteve_M

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 08:27 - Oct 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

A good read as is Turnstile Blues.
In retrospect we would have been better off selling Bart over Waghorn to generate funds although the money would still largely have been squandered.

It would have been the logical thing to do and one that many of us expected, I wonder whether the lack of a decent bid meant that Evans decided to protect Bart's value (in which case why not do the same for Knudsen?).

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 09:29 - Oct 26 with 1143 viewsernie

good article, great fanzine. thanks
My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 09:29 - Oct 26 with 1135 viewsSteve_M

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 08:16 - Oct 26 by Weekender

Great read Steve.

Your point about a lack of overarching strategy (via a DOF or whatever) has been a frustration of mine for some time. I genuinely think that if we had someone in that role (Klug?) to provide continuity we'd be doing a whole lot better.

That's where I think that had Evans really cared about the future of the club he would have taken McCarthy's departure as an opportunity to change the structure, put in place something more robust. Instead he let an inexperienced manager have the same leeway that Mick had which has left us in a bad place with a weaker squad.

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 09:32 - Oct 26 with 1122 viewsSouperJim

My thoughts on Hurst from the latest issue of Turnstile Blues on 09:28 - Oct 26 by Steve_M

It would have been the logical thing to do and one that many of us expected, I wonder whether the lack of a decent bid meant that Evans decided to protect Bart's value (in which case why not do the same for Knudsen?).

Bart was probably considered more critical to protecting our championship status

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024