Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, farewell Paul Hurst and Chris Doig... 18:13 - Oct 25 with 642 viewsFunge

... it was fun, for the 15 minutes until Norwich equalised.

I can't immediately think of another manager who has come in and been so clearly, obviously, dreadfully out of his depth. Dave Hockaday at Leeds, maybe?

I heard a story today about how Doig accused Bart of stealing his international cap. Bearing in mind how much Bart has spoken about his pride in playing for Poland, one can imagine how that was received.

What next? It's gonna be ugly; the one saving grace is that we still have a chance of staying up. With this squad of dipsh1ts though, who knows?
So, farewell Paul Hurst and Chris Doig... on 18:16 - Oct 25 with 611 viewsDubtractor

The first 20 minutes or so against Blackburn were enjoyable.

Regardless of all the off field rumours, of which there are too many to be ignored, his record on the pitch and his transfer dealings have been a fooking disaster.

Just an utter shambles from start to finish.

At least Marcus has had the nuts to make a decision I guess.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So, farewell Paul Hurst and Chris Doig... on 18:26 - Oct 25 with 564 viewsFunge

So, farewell Paul Hurst and Chris Doig... on 18:16 - Oct 25 by Dubtractor

The first 20 minutes or so against Blackburn were enjoyable.

Regardless of all the off field rumours, of which there are too many to be ignored, his record on the pitch and his transfer dealings have been a fooking disaster.

Just an utter shambles from start to finish.

At least Marcus has had the nuts to make a decision I guess.

I had a genuine fear that Evans would stick with him until January; so at least that's something.

That said, he should have gone after Bolton.

God knows what happens now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024