Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk 18:22 - Oct 25 with 1366 viewstags

.....I really hope he joins - that will be the ultimate one finger up at them and I think he’s got the perfect experience for the club size of Ipswich.
Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:24 - Oct 25 with 1327 viewsBlueorder

Stand by for agent Lambert jibes if this comes to pass.
Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:25 - Oct 25 with 1304 viewsSouperJim

Just imagine if we beat them at Carrot Rud with Lambert in charge... scenes.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:26 - Oct 25 with 1274 viewspatrickswell

Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:24 - Oct 25 by Blueorder

Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:29 - Oct 25 with 1195 viewstrev1991

Yeah I bet top 6 Norwich are really concerned by bottom of the league Ipswich
Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:31 - Oct 25 with 1146 viewsSouperJim

Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:29 - Oct 25 by trev1991

You could say the same in reverse, all the evidence suggests that a large portion of the fanbase of both clubs are fairly obsessed with each other.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:33 - Oct 25 with 1090 viewstags

Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:29 - Oct 25 by trev1991

If you listen to them- yes they are!!
Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:34 - Oct 25 with 1055 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Norwich fans in shock at the thought of Lambert joining us... on Radio Norfolk on 18:24 - Oct 25 by Blueorder

Be a change from the Agent Hurst jibes, especially from some t!t on the Ipswich clips on YouTube
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024