Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop the Lambert moaning 19:54 - Oct 25 with 1311 viewsstickymockwell

The alternatives were Holloway or Sherwood.
FFFT

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:01 - Oct 25 with 1283 viewsstrikalite

Butcher and Holland, fans would unite like never before...

#intheirblood
Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:01 - Oct 25 with 1272 viewsWD19

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:01 - Oct 25 by strikalite

#intheirblood

Hurst united us too.
Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:02 - Oct 25 with 1267 viewsstickymockwell

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:01 - Oct 25 by strikalite

#intheirblood

I’d love that, but Evans would never go there.
Phil s report says that it was between those 3

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:03 - Oct 25 with 1266 viewsGlasgowBlue

Or Burley and Butcher.

I'm not a die hard budgie hater like some on here but I don't see the point of Evans aggravating the fanbase any further.

The bloke will arrive with very little goodwill and will be expected to perform miracles straight away. He'll be cut no slack and it won't take long for the fans to turn on him. If results don't go our way then Portman road will be empty.

Burley and Butcher would have had all the goodwill in the world and as most of us are resigned to relegation anyway, the pair of them would have been given a pass by the fans to just play some decent attacking football and see what happens.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:07 - Oct 25 with 1233 viewsstickymockwell

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:03 - Oct 25 by GlasgowBlue

Or Burley and Butcher.

I'm not a die hard budgie hater like some on here but I don't see the point of Evans aggravating the fanbase any further.

The bloke will arrive with very little goodwill and will be expected to perform miracles straight away. He'll be cut no slack and it won't take long for the fans to turn on him. If results don't go our way then Portman road will be empty.

Burley and Butcher would have had all the goodwill in the world and as most of us are resigned to relegation anyway, the pair of them would have been given a pass by the fans to just play some decent attacking football and see what happens.

Absolutely agree with you. The 1 thing I would point out is that I reckon Lambert will be able to recruit better and I think Evans will have to pull out the cheque book come January otherwise he’ll lose a lot more with relegation.

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:08 - Oct 25 with 1216 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Only the alternatives ME chose to look at.

Has to be Burley and Butcher.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:10 - Oct 25 with 1195 viewsstrikalite

Or Burley and Butcher.

Does this guy really think things through? I have my doubts....
Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:13 - Oct 25 with 1163 viewsjimmyvet

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:07 - Oct 25 by stickymockwell

Absolutely agree with you. The 1 thing I would point out is that I reckon Lambert will be able to recruit better and I think Evans will have to pull out the cheque book come January otherwise he’ll lose a lot more with relegation.

Good appointment he will attract players has a strong football pedigree at a top level and will attract players....cant believe he would have come without some promise of cash....if we start winning I could not care less who are manager is.....
Login to get fewer ads

Stop the Lambert moaning on 20:18 - Oct 25 with 1126 viewsDavidDymondSuperfan

Or Burley and Butcher.

Outside of sentimental value, what would George Burley bring to the table? His last job was in 2012, when he was sacked by some random Cypriot team. Before that, he lasted less than 6 months before being sacked by Palace, and before that he was sacked by Scotland after just 14 games. He might have been good 18 years ago, but he defiantly isn’t the man I’d want to try and save us from relegation...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024