Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As said below it wasn’t just results 21:58 - Oct 25 with 1428 viewsITFC_Blood

Hurst and Captain Dick were awful

No man management

Walked about like they owned the place

Either Evans was told different or they changed.

Either way he had to go

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:09 - Oct 25 with 1330 viewsEly_Blue

I wonder just how much of the truth may now come out given that it’s not just Hurst and Doig that have gone, it’s the physio and fitness trainer too, bullying culture? Something was obviously very very badly wrong behind the scenes

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:11 - Oct 25 with 1305 viewsSuperfrans

This is the key to me. And the reason why a strong manager like Lambert, with a track record, is what we need.

He wouldn’t have been my first choice, but he’s not my last. And if he becomes our manager, he will get my total support.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:13 - Oct 25 with 1285 viewsCoastalblue

You do have to feel a little bit for Hurst, don't get me wrong I'm very happy he's gone, but he really has blown it.
All those years building up a CV and then he completely blows it in 15 games or whatever it was, who the hell is going to take him on now?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:18 - Oct 25 with 1218 viewsOldTimer2

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:13 - Oct 25 by Coastalblue

You do have to feel a little bit for Hurst, don't get me wrong I'm very happy he's gone, but he really has blown it.
All those years building up a CV and then he completely blows it in 15 games or whatever it was, who the hell is going to take him on now?

Think he will quickly get into a league 1/2 team - his record at that level will make him very attractive and suspect he will be blaming others for what has gone on here

Bobby Robson - thank you

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:29 - Oct 25 with 1116 viewsRegencyBlue

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:18 - Oct 25 by OldTimer2

Think he will quickly get into a league 1/2 team - his record at that level will make him very attractive and suspect he will be blaming others for what has gone on here

Don’t think he’ll be getting another chance at a Championship club for a good while after this.
As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:31 - Oct 25 with 1080 viewspointofblue

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:29 - Oct 25 by RegencyBlue

Don’t think he’ll be getting another chance at a Championship club for a good while after this.

Unless he gains promotion with a League One side, or a Championship side hires him looking to rebuild in League One.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:33 - Oct 25 with 1050 viewsWarkystache

As said below it wasn’t just results on 22:29 - Oct 25 by RegencyBlue

He's not ready yet. His recruitment, his savvy, his coaching, his demeanour, his tactics, his aptitude, all have been failures at this level. He'll start again, possibly at Bradford City, and will probably have a modicum of success there.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024