Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only person I feel sorry for is Chris Skitt 22:15 - Oct 25 with 1279 viewsclive_baker

Gave up his job at Shrewsbury, relocated down here and now he’s unemployed. Have less sympathy for those on hundreds of thousands per year and receiving handsome payoffs for their incompetence, but do feel a little for others caught up in it like him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Only person I feel sorry for is Chris Skitt on 22:17 - Oct 25 with 1250 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I agree. I actually met Chris at one of the pre season games. Lovely bloke and I am sure he had a very good rep with the players

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Only person I feel sorry for is Chris Skitt on 22:50 - Oct 25 with 998 viewsstickymockwell

That was Hursts problem though.
His assistants were Doig Skitt

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

Only person I feel sorry for is Chris Skitt on 22:54 - Oct 25 with 944 viewsBurwell_Blue

Well if he didn’t put a clause in his contract then he deserves no sympathy
Only person I feel sorry for is Chris Skitt on 23:00 - Oct 25 with 898 viewschristiand

That’s football life I’m afraid and the risk you take. The opportunity was there to step up to a higher standard, which we’d all take, but he’d have known that he was risking his livelihood if results weren’t good.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024