Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Culverhouse 23:47 - Oct 25 with 5161 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Some people having an issue with Lambert's Norwich connections. It shouldn't be an issue. He's a journeyman. Those wanting to 'have an issue' with Norwich connections should have a look at Ian Culverhouse. Not much talk about him.

More than decade with them. A member of their hall of fame. Popular among their fans and voted best right back ever.

However it's a big question if he follows Lambert at Town. Apparently they parted at Villa on bad terms and that's why Lambert didn't have him at Wolves, Villa and Stoke.
Ian Culverhouse on 23:49 - Oct 25 with 5133 viewsCoastalblue

Great isn't it? In their hall of fame and yet when a decent club comes knocking.....

They are so pi55ed about it

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Ian Culverhouse on 23:49 - Oct 25 with 5130 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

I think Lambert is a member of their ‘Hall of Fame’ as well?
Ian Culverhouse on 23:50 - Oct 25 with 5111 viewsElderGrizzly

I say just ignore their history and give both a clean slate to try and stabilise and improve us.
Ian Culverhouse on 23:51 - Oct 25 with 5091 viewsJ2BLUE

Unless people think he’s going to come in and deliberately end his career out of loyalty to them I don’t see the issue?

To players and managers it’s a job. See Alan Lee.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 23:57 - Oct 25 with 5048 viewsbrazil1981

Doesn't sound like things went well at Villa!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/15/aston-villa-coaches-ian-culverh
Ian Culverhouse on 00:03 - Oct 26 with 5013 viewstextbackup

scummer at work says Culverhouse is the brains/tactician, lambert the discipline and manager. seems they work well as a two.
ill take that if it improves us

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ian Culverhouse on 00:06 - Oct 26 with 4991 viewsRyorry

Ian Culverhouse on 00:03 - Oct 26 by textbackup

scummer at work says Culverhouse is the brains/tactician, lambert the discipline and manager. seems they work well as a two.
ill take that if it improves us

I'm getting RK overtones re PL & man-management - hope I'm wrong!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ian Culverhouse on 06:32 - Oct 26 with 4736 viewsCoastalblue

Ian Culverhouse on 00:06 - Oct 26 by Ryorry

I'm getting RK overtones re PL & man-management - hope I'm wrong!

I don't think Lambert has the arrogance that Keane has, in fact reading a few pieces on him he actually sounds like he can be quite humble in many ways.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Ian Culverhouse on 06:44 - Oct 26 with 4659 viewscarlisleaway

At this present moment I would not care if Donald Trump was given the managers job, COYB
Ian Culverhouse on 07:55 - Oct 26 with 4373 viewsmickeyjb

I’m sure the last time I saw Ian Culverhouse was when my sons team played Kings Lynn in the Southern Prem last season. I think he was their manager
Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 08:33 - Oct 26 with 4219 viewsFreddy

Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 23:57 - Oct 25 by brazil1981

Doesn't sound like things went well at Villa!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/15/aston-villa-coaches-ian-culverh

Neither Culverhouse or Karsa have worked with Lambert according to press since they got sacked at Villa. Wonder what happened?
Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 09:14 - Oct 26 with 4067 viewsSwansea_Blue

Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 08:33 - Oct 26 by Freddy

Neither Culverhouse or Karsa have worked with Lambert according to press since they got sacked at Villa. Wonder what happened?

They had a massive falling out, Culverhouse and Karsa were both booted out of the club for creating a "toxic atmosphere" and Karsa also on bullying charges.

Sounds perfect

But I suppose history doesn't have to repeat itself. And ultimately people won't care if they do well. But for me this feels wrong in the way that Keane's appointment did.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 10:57 - Oct 26 with 3913 viewsRyorry

Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 09:14 - Oct 26 by Swansea_Blue

They had a massive falling out, Culverhouse and Karsa were both booted out of the club for creating a "toxic atmosphere" and Karsa also on bullying charges.

Sounds perfect

But I suppose history doesn't have to repeat itself. And ultimately people won't care if they do well. But for me this feels wrong in the way that Keane's appointment did.

Yes, same here - just got a bad feeling about it, makes me uneasy.

Ian Culverhouse on 11:14 - Oct 26 with 3853 viewsmonty_radio

Ian Culverhouse on 23:49 - Oct 25 by King_ding_a_lin_g

I think Lambert is a member of their ‘Hall of Fame’ as well?

As is Efan Ekoku (33 appearances).

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 13:00 - Oct 26 with 3702 viewsFreddy

Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 09:14 - Oct 26 by Swansea_Blue

Sounds perfect

Just found it now in press says that Lambert approved of them being sacked and they haven't spoken since so don't see them coming in
Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 14:54 - Oct 26 with 3547 viewsRyorry

Will be an interesting development if he follows Lambert here. on 13:00 - Oct 26 by Freddy

Just found it now in press says that Lambert approved of them being sacked and they haven't spoken since so don't see them coming in

And according to all the reports I've read, PL isnt half as good without Culv ...

Ian Culverhouse on 16:29 - Oct 26 with 3407 viewsCrock

They haven't had any good right backs then?

Poll: Favourite number?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024