Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The disappointing thing for me 02:18 - Oct 26 with 747 viewskentishblue

Is that ME’s attempt to do something different in the Summer with the type of manager he brought in , a move that was generally commended by all Town fans has fallen flat on its face after less than 90 days of competitive football.

From that perspective alone it feels a bit back to the drawing board, back to 2012 all over again.

We need hope, we need progress but most of all ,first of all , we need to stay in this division and it need us fans to unite behind the massive task that Lambert has got to galvanise this squad to instil the confidence and self belief that is needed, and quickly, to get enough points on the board.

Personally I couldn’t give a toss who he’s managed in the past if he does a good job for us.

Let’s leave all the negativity to one side, let’s really play our part and galvanise the team from the stands , get right behind the players and give a real chance to our manager who will be doing his best to stabilise and bring progress back to our club again.
The disappointing thing for me on 08:33 - Oct 26 with 573 viewsBlueBadger

What I fear most is that, like having his fingers burnt by Keane essentially brought to an end any hope of actual funding for the first team then the appointment of Hurst will mean that he only appoints old lags from the merry-g-round from here on in.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The disappointing thing for me on 08:36 - Oct 26 with 560 viewsartsbossbeard

The disappointing thing for me on 08:33 - Oct 26 by BlueBadger

What I fear most is that, like having his fingers burnt by Keane essentially brought to an end any hope of actual funding for the first team then the appointment of Hurst will mean that he only appoints old lags from the merry-g-round from here on in.

If the 3yr deal and control of the academy talk is correct, then hopefully there's a chance that some of the better youngsters can push on.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024