Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As much as I disliked Lambert as Norwich manager... 11:48 - Oct 26 with 596 viewsLeagueOne

and he's naturally not my first choice for the job, I wish him nothing but success here.

I always thought he was a bit an ~~~~hole, and loathed the way his Norwich side played and acted while he was running them, but that's probably what we need given everything thats happened here. Hopefully he will make use of our excellent U23's for a start and bring a striker in on a free to play with Sears up top.

First ever manager to guide both Ipswich and Norwich to the top flight? Go on then. Yellow away kit to make a return for the first time since the 70's? I'd support that, we've had enough Red - White - Orange - Black variations to last a lifetime now.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

As much as I disliked Lambert as Norwich manager... on 11:58 - Oct 26 with 572 viewsBlueBadger

Th biggest concern I have over Lambert.. by BlueBadger 26 Oct 2018 11:38
...isn't that he once managed Norwich, it's that he once thought that employing Roy Keane to coach would be a good idea.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As much as I disliked Lambert as Norwich manager... on 12:01 - Oct 26 with 549 viewsLeagueOne

As much as I disliked Lambert as Norwich manager... on 11:58 - Oct 26 by BlueBadger

Th biggest concern I have over Lambert.. by BlueBadger 26 Oct 2018 11:38
...isn't that he once managed Norwich, it's that he once thought that employing Roy Keane to coach would be a good idea.

To be fair on Keane, working as second in charge has suited him far better than being overall manager. Ireland have slipped a little of late, but his work with O'Neill overall hasn't been too bad, he was considered to have done a reasonable job at Villa too. Maybe Paul felt sorry for Keano after what happened at Ipswich ... ha!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

As much as I disliked Lambert as Norwich manager... on 12:03 - Oct 26 with 544 viewsBlueBadger

As much as I disliked Lambert as Norwich manager... on 12:01 - Oct 26 by LeagueOne

To be fair on Keane, working as second in charge has suited him far better than being overall manager. Ireland have slipped a little of late, but his work with O'Neill overall hasn't been too bad, he was considered to have done a reasonable job at Villa too. Maybe Paul felt sorry for Keano after what happened at Ipswich ... ha!

It's a testament to Martin O'Neill's skills as a manager that he has Ireland getting as many results as they do with the drag factor of Keane to factor in.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As much as I disliked Lambert as Norwich manager... on 12:44 - Oct 26 with 484 viewsCurrie10

Great post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024