Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brian Klug interview - background quote 15:00 - Oct 26 with 1375 viewsGeminiblue

Was trying to read the quote on the board behind him. It’s a Vince Lombardi quote about habit, quite apt given current situation on the pitch:

Habit
“Winning is a habit. Watch your thoughts, they become your beliefs. Watch your beliefs, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character.”
“The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.”
“Confidence is contagious and so is lack of confidence, and a customer will recognize both.”
“If you don’t think you’re a winner, you don’t belong here.”
“Don’t succumb to excuses. Go back to the job of making the corrections and forming the habits that will make your goal possible.”
Brian Klug interview - background quote on 15:21 - Oct 26 with 1266 viewsKeno

If at first you dont succeed

stop, throw a tantrum and blame someone else

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Brian Klug interview - background quote on 15:26 - Oct 26 with 1242 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I wonder who put it up and when?

Ultimately, it is not about quotes and clichés but what is actually produced on the pitch. I really hope Klug has had a chance to work with them on the pitch and get them to play together as a team. That is what has been sorely lacking and getting progressively worse rather than better.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brian Klug interview - background quote on 15:40 - Oct 26 with 1202 viewsGeminiblue

Looks like it’s on a classroom wall, so probably just some of the motivational words they use for academy. But we all know how powerful the mind is in how we approach challenges, so can’t do any harm.
Brian Klug interview - background quote on 15:50 - Oct 26 with 1177 viewsDeano69

'If at first you don't succeed......... Give Up' - Homer (Simpson)

'You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try.' - Homer (Simpson)
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 15:52]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Brian Klug interview - background quote on 15:53 - Oct 26 with 1162 viewschicoazul

Brian Klug interview - background quote on 15:50 - Oct 26 by Deano69

'You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try.' - Homer (Simpson)

"Son, you tried you best and failed miserably. The lesson is, never try"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Brian Klug interview - background quote on 17:59 - Oct 26 with 1026 viewsconnorscontract

Brian Klug interview - background quote on 15:50 - Oct 26 by Deano69

"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade" Dale Carnegie, after Elbert Hubbard

"If life gives you lemons, make Gin and Tonics. Lots of Gin and Tonics" connorscontract
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024