Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s odd,isn’t it 23:52 - Oct 26 with 754 viewspatrickswell

If Lambert had taken over 149 days ago, the reaction would have been apathetic at best and downright vitriolic at worst. Now though, barely a murmur of protest or disappointment, such is the state that Hurst has left us in.

I think Lambert will at least get us into a more coherent and organised unit. As a coach and motivator, he will really have to earn his corn. Interested to see that his main problem as Stoke manager was too many draws rather than losing too many. As before, I have no idea what’s coming, but I resent Hurst for making such a pig’s ear of it and what it may potentially do to the idea of “progressive” management at this club. Unfortunately, you have to keep the shop ticking over while you tinker with its identity and future. Hurst effectively outed himself as Gerald Ratner when he took his coat off and it cost him his job.
It’s odd,isn’t it on 00:06 - Oct 27 with 702 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd have been ok with Lambert back then. I really wanted Jack Ross but was happy enough with Hurst.

Think we've landed on our feet with Lambert. Not many better realistic options out there. Arguably Warburton but Lambert is a great choice.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024