Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence 12:29 - Oct 27 with 1547 viewsJ2BLUE

Should be interesting

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:35 - Oct 27 with 1529 viewsHerbivore

I miss Waggy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:36 - Oct 27 with 1514 viewsFixed_It

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:35 - Oct 27 by Herbivore

I miss Waggy.

Me too. :(

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:37 - Oct 27 with 1510 viewsHennikerBlu

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:35 - Oct 27 by Herbivore

I miss Waggy.

Agree, he was a real swashbuckler and geez! how we miss his set pieces.
Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:38 - Oct 27 with 1499 viewschristiand

Derby have started well.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:48 - Oct 27 with 1468 viewsRyorry

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:36 - Oct 27 by Fixed_It

Me too. :(

We all miss Waggy :(

Here's hoping for a Dutch maestro replacement in the not too distant future!

Stoke fan's view of PL by SWGF 27 Oct 2018 9:31
A very nice bloke, came across very well. He understands football and has good contacts on the continent. He did okay in the short time he had there, considering what a mess we were. I actually think he would've kept us up if he'd have come in 4 months earlier. Some of our fans wish he was still here. He'll probably need time though, as your squad is probably as grumpy as ours at the mo. Genuinely lovely bloke though, I think.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:49 - Oct 27 with 1459 viewsHoppersblue10

Waggy 0-1

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:51 - Oct 27 with 1444 viewschristiand

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:49 - Oct 27 by Hoppersblue10

Waggy 0-1

Own goal, but Derby deserve the lead all over Boro!!!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 12:52]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:51 - Oct 27 with 1436 viewsHerbivore

Derby are all over them. Using the high press very effectively.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:52 - Oct 27 with 1425 viewsHoppersblue10

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:51 - Oct 27 by Herbivore

Waggy, Marriott & Lawrence look excellent together

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:55 - Oct 27 with 1410 viewsJ2BLUE

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:51 - Oct 27 by christiand

Own goal, but Derby deserve the lead all over Boro!!!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 12:52]

Got £1050 riding on Derby, Norwich and Town...I know, I know...but i'm banking on the players playing with renewed freedom and being relieved Hurst and Doig have gone. Also Sears said away from home might suit them better.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 13:14 - Oct 27 with 1314 viewsBlueBadger

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:51 - Oct 27 by Herbivore

This can't be right, I thought the high press involved giving away two goals cheaply and then never getting more than one player into the opposition box at any time?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 13:33 - Oct 27 with 1231 viewspoppiesman

Football is so much easier when you spend millions on players and a manager.
Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 13:34 - Oct 27 with 1226 viewsWickets

Derby's front three today - Waghorn, Marriott and Lawrence on 12:49 - Oct 27 by Hoppersblue10

Waggy 0-1

OG but credit to him !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024