Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... 16:56 - Oct 27 with 2213 viewsbackwaywhen

Watch this space .....that will hurt .
Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... on 17:02 - Oct 27 with 2133 viewsFixed_It

Amazing how things have changed since we played them just a few weeks ago. On that showing, you'd have expected them to be down where we are right now.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... on 17:03 - Oct 27 with 2119 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Nah, we’ll beat them in the play off semi. We are this years Palace under Dowie. You watch

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... on 17:05 - Oct 27 with 2079 viewsbackwaywhen

Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... on 17:02 - Oct 27 by Fixed_It

Amazing how things have changed since we played them just a few weeks ago. On that showing, you'd have expected them to be down where we are right now.

That game / result was typical Derby stuff ...I hate them with a passion , but their squad is far superior to ours and I think this German hobo is going to do a Huddersfield !.
Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... on 17:08 - Oct 27 with 2025 viewsstantheman

Who gives a feck.
Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... on 18:55 - Oct 27 with 1664 viewsWestSussexBlue

No chance. They’ve just met Two teams both in free fall and who are both under new management.
Villa are poor Brentford are in trouble.
Them lot will be nowhere near the top 6 come May.
Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... on 19:14 - Oct 27 with 1589 viewsIpswichJonesy

Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... on 18:55 - Oct 27 by WestSussexBlue

No chance. They’ve just met Two teams both in free fall and who are both under new management.
Villa are poor Brentford are in trouble.
Them lot will be nowhere near the top 6 come May.

Hope you're right but they beat Derby & Forest recently too who are doing pretty well
Them fookers up the road are going go up ..... on 19:49 - Oct 27 with 1487 viewspoppiesman

If they went up and we stayed up, I would take that no problem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024