Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought 22:11 - Oct 27 with 1623 viewspatrickswell

“That’s my legacy at work there”.
I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 22:22 - Oct 27 with 1594 viewsTonyj

He probably did Mr. Stay reasonable Patrick.
I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 22:24 - Oct 27 with 1586 viewsParamedic

I wonder if he was having a pint with Mick talking about be careful what you wish for or something.

AllalallalSunderland

I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 22:25 - Oct 27 with 1584 viewsBigalhunter

He'll be on talksport next week.
I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 22:33 - Oct 27 with 1546 viewsRegencyBlue

He’s done so much damage to us in a matter of weeks it is truly frightening.
I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 01:31 - Oct 28 with 1394 viewsIllinoisblue

I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 22:33 - Oct 27 by RegencyBlue

Almost as much damage as Marcus Evans.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 05:21 - Oct 28 with 1320 viewsjayceee

At the end of the day, MM and PH never set out to lose games, upset fans or damage the club in any way. They both of course wanted success as much as we did. It's easy to sit back and point out all the mistakes and how they both should have done things differently.

To hate either of them for lack of success is just wrong. Disappointed, frustrated or even annoyed - yes - but still don't see any point in the abuse our managers get, when for as long as I can remember Town fans have been better than that.

I might make a small exception for Keane though - he's just a nasty piece of work.
I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 08:35 - Oct 28 with 1226 viewsRegencyBlue

I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 01:31 - Oct 28 by Illinoisblue

Very true!
I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 08:37 - Oct 28 with 1224 viewsjas0999

I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 01:31 - Oct 28 by Illinoisblue

Agreed!
Login to get fewer ads

I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 08:46 - Oct 28 with 1210 viewsPJH

I wonder if Paul Hurst looked at the score today and thought on 22:33 - Oct 27 by RegencyBlue

It really is frightening isn't it?

Only 5 months ago whatever anyone was thinking about ITFC's prospects for this season I would think few if any envisaged us being bottom of the division and in very serious danger of dropping out of it.

He has managed to shatter any confidence both within the club and outside and Paul Lambert now needs to urgently restore both.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024