Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder have Lambert day with the players has been today? 14:03 - Oct 28 with 1578 viewsChurchman75

Hopefully some real home truths and pulling together as a group.
A few need an arm around them and a few need a bit of a hair dryer.

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Wonder have Lambert day with the players has been today? on 14:04 - Oct 28 with 1574 viewsITFC_Forever

It won’t be home truths straight from the off... the first thing he’ll need to do is get the players on side so they’ll buy in to what he wants to do.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Wonder have Lambert day with the players has been today? on 14:08 - Oct 28 with 1544 viewsEwan_Oozami

Given the showery weather a hair dryer might be in order!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Wonder have Lambert day with the players has been today? on 14:15 - Oct 28 with 1523 viewswkj

I have actually got footage from the meeting thanks to ITFC Steward

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Wonder have Lambert day with the players has been today? on 15:08 - Oct 28 with 1394 viewsfactual_blue

I believe Mr Ham has an underused hair dryer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wonder have Lambert day with the players has been today? on 18:38 - Oct 28 with 1187 viewsBLUEBEAT

Wonder have Lambert day with the players has been today? on 15:08 - Oct 28 by factual_blue

I believe Mr Ham has an underused hair dryer.

Hair in the singular?

Poll: W or W

Wonder have Lambert day with the players has been today? on 19:51 - Oct 28 with 1058 viewsPopeye

I can’t understand a word he says so not sure if players will, he’s like rab c. Nesbitt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024