Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... 16:40 - Oct 28 with 3168 viewsSitfcB

We need more of this...

And less of the sarcastic cheering, less of the boos, less of the jeers, less of the negative songs.

It’s looking like it could be a season long battle, we need to stick together...

COYB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 17:28 - Oct 28 with 2957 viewsBenters2

We also need to stop banging on about the past and look to the future.
I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 18:02 - Oct 28 with 2858 viewsdavblue

Good blubbing.
I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 19:06 - Oct 28 with 2711 viewsPJH

Only just seen this thread, I have just posted much the same on another thread.
I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 19:30 - Oct 28 with 2643 viewsReuser_is_God

Absolutely bang on.

Hopefully we can re-create the atmosphere we had in 12/13 when Mick took over.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 19:30 - Oct 28 with 2642 viewsdavblue

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 18:02 - Oct 28 by davblue

Good blubbing.

it's rubbish sitters, the club has shown that if the chips are down and there's signs of progress the support will get behind the club. That happened 6 years ago and it will again if we show some signs of life.
I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 19:32 - Oct 28 with 2617 viewsCoco

Agree to an extent. I Lambert can organise us and give us some direction i think it will give fans something to get behind.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 19:45 - Oct 28 with 2576 viewsWickets

Give Town fans something to cheer about and they will roar their team on with the best of 'em Take note Paul but you prob. dont need me to tell you just that.
I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 19:54 - Oct 28 with 2534 viewsWeWereZombies

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 17:28 - Oct 28 by Benters2

We also need to stop banging on about the past and look to the future.

It's only just begun

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Login to get fewer ads

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 20:50 - Oct 28 with 2425 viewsLeagueOne

I see the Mickma blame the fans narrative will be his lasting legacy here. It's not the supports fault things are such a mess is it, and we can happy clap and cheer everything they do every game - if they play like that they will be stuffed anyway. Some of them are frankly taking the p1ss the way they have played the last few games to be frank and they'd get more stick at other clubs for turning out that sort of half ar5ed sh1t.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 23:30 - Oct 28 with 2237 viewsJordy

We have got the fans for the battle, as proved yesterday, just got to get everyone in the mindset that we are in a battle and not expecting to come and watch wonderful free flowing football and teams bowing before us etc.

Last season the atmosphere for the Villa and Boro home games were pretty good, and if we could replicate that week in week out would be immense. Main problem with north stand (IMO as someone who stands fairly central) is 9 times out of 10, the left side sings one thing, the right sings something else which ends up sounding crap elsewhere in the ground as both sides end up cancelling each other out.
I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 01:24 - Oct 29 with 2141 viewsBLUEBEAT

Am sure the majority of the fans are up for the battle.

It’s the current crop of players that evidently aren’t.

Poll: W or W

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 08:15 - Oct 29 with 1912 viewsSitfcB

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 01:24 - Oct 29 by BLUEBEAT

Am sure the majority of the fans are up for the battle.

It’s the current crop of players that evidently aren’t.

Lets hope that changes under PL.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 15:34 - Oct 30 with 1733 viewsBerkshire_Blue

I don’t think we have the right sort of fans for a relegation battle... on 19:30 - Oct 28 by davblue

it's rubbish sitters, the club has shown that if the chips are down and there's signs of progress the support will get behind the club. That happened 6 years ago and it will again if we show some signs of life.

I always thought fans were there to lift the team, not the other way round. Even SBR commented during his time here about that so nothing has changed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024