Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long are the various loanees with us? 21:57 - Oct 29 with 1037 viewsreusersfreekicks

Season long? January? Or no notice needed to send back?
How long are the various loanees with us? on 22:19 - Oct 29 with 996 viewsBonchosBicycle

Walters was here until January; Donacien a season or until his work permit is sorted; Chalobah, Edun, and Pennington the season.
How long are the various loanees with us? on 22:36 - Oct 29 with 965 viewsreusersfreekicks

How long are the various loanees with us? on 22:19 - Oct 29 by BonchosBicycle

Walters was here until January; Donacien a season or until his work permit is sorted; Chalobah, Edun, and Pennington the season.

Not much flexibility there then....
How long are the various loanees with us? on 00:00 - Oct 30 with 913 viewsBonchosBicycle

How long are the various loanees with us? on 22:36 - Oct 29 by reusersfreekicks

Not much flexibility there then....

I don't know I'd hurry to send any back apart from Walters obviously. I wish Pennington and Chalobah were ours tbh. Pennington may have been our best CB so far. Chalobah I've said elsewhere can be infuriating at times but I think has real talent about him and can play at the back or midfield. Edun I recall has not looked bad at times and Donacien seems very solid when played at RB.
I forgot Graham who's here for the season. Not sure I've been overly impressed so far but he's not been bad enough to stand out as such. I seem to recall him delivering several non-threatening corners back in the days when we used to win them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024