Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Paul Lambert's First Press Conference - Live 08:30 - Oct 30 with 23520 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34777/twtv-paul-lamberts-first-press-con

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 10:39 - Oct 30 with 1004 views1RWR

I wish our camera had 'auto focus' I've got a headache now!

Born'n'bred in Suffolk & damn proud of it!

Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 10:39 - Oct 30 with 1004 views1RWR

On a serious note, good interview, seems hungry, seems genuine. All the best!

Born'n'bred in Suffolk & damn proud of it!

Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 10:45 - Oct 30 with 1004 viewsdirtydingusmagee

good impression, lets get behind the man, Come on you Bues.
Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 11:15 - Oct 30 with 990 viewsgrinch

refreshing after the last manager sounds so more professional and up beat good interview lets get going
Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 11:38 - Oct 30 with 973 viewsrdibble

COYB
Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 12:42 - Oct 30 with 970 viewsTrojan

I have to say an impressive talker and hitting all the right topics in a positive way. However, I was also impressed with PH's first interview so I guess we will have to wait and see. But this guy has played and managed at a high level and I think he is better qualified and suited for this job. Good luck Paul and who gives a monkey about the past, its just petty nad really does not matter and just remember there have been many players over the yeras who have played both isdes of the border and Mr Royal was pretty impressive for us also.
Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 13:19 - Oct 30 with 964 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

OK sounds realistic.
Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 13:19 - Oct 30 with 964 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Any guesses at the crowd.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 13:20 - Oct 30 with 964 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

For Saturday ? 9,850
Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 13:20 - Oct 30 with 964 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 16:47 - Oct 30 with 952 viewscaught-in-limbo

I was beginning to lose faith in Marcus Evans and I was convinced he was going to give Hurst a lot more time. Things were clearly very wrong so I'm very happy he moved quickly to put someone like Lambert in. Thanks Marcus. Good luck Paul. COYB.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Paul Lambert's First Press Conference on 20:20 - Oct 30 with 949 viewsdistractored

29,850 c'mon now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024