Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... 10:01 - Oct 30 with 3547 viewsSitfcB

...ground, no?

But on the other hand, after the last one being my so soon they don’t want to make a song and dance about it?

Anyway, if you’ve got any doubts about Paul Lambert, watch that pressed and it’ll change your mind.

He’s well up for it!!

COYB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:02 - Oct 30 with 2647 viewschicoazul

Change your avatar Sitters luv, I want no legacy of that man on this board.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:02 - Oct 30 with 2649 viewswkj

To me it makes more sense being there, easier to get to, and closer to the Kesgrave chippie

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:04 - Oct 30 with 2631 viewsArnieM

I don’t think there’s any airs and graces about Paul Lambert and it was an interview at “ his place of work”. He said many times he can’t wait to get started , once Ive finished with you lot”

I like him. I like him a lot, he’s a very good manager.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:08 - Oct 30 with 2573 viewsGeoffSentence

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:02 - Oct 30 by chicoazul

Change your avatar Sitters luv, I want no legacy of that man on this board.

Press F5 Chico, and he magically disappears

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:13 - Oct 30 with 2531 viewsGavTWTD

It's hardly a hut. We have amazing training facilities, didn't you know? Shame they can't invest in wifi.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:15 - Oct 30 with 2507 viewschicoazul

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:08 - Oct 30 by GeoffSentence

Press F5 Chico, and he magically disappears

I have! Still seeing Mini Roy clapping in shirt sleeves.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:15 - Oct 30 with 2502 viewsGuthrum

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:13 - Oct 30 by GavTWTD

It's hardly a hut. We have amazing training facilities, didn't you know? Shame they can't invest in wifi.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:16 - Oct 30 with 2497 viewsBackToRussia

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:15 - Oct 30 by chicoazul

ctrl f5

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:16 - Oct 30 with 2494 viewsfactual_blue

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:13 - Oct 30 by GavTWTD

I thought we'd got a 3G pitch?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:21 - Oct 30 with 2471 viewsSitfcB

Glorified hut. One of those ‘temporary’ buildings/portakabin things.

He didn’t say that needed it for the full house.

COYB

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:22 - Oct 30 with 2455 viewsSitfcB

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:15 - Oct 30 by chicoazul

Mini Roy? Is that what you call Paul? Haha

COYB

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:23 - Oct 30 with 2447 viewschicoazul

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:22 - Oct 30 by SitfcB

Mini Roy? Is that what you call Paul? Haha

Yup. The 2 worst Managers in our history.

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:24 - Oct 30 with 2429 viewschicoazul

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:16 - Oct 30 by BackToRussia

ctrl f5

That worked! TYB although have I just given you control of my computer or something.

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:25 - Oct 30 with 2432 viewsGavTWTD

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:21 - Oct 30 by SitfcB

Glorified hut. One of those ‘temporary’ buildings/portakabin things.

He didn’t say that needed it for the full house.

It's not! I was shown around when it was being built, not delivered on the back of a low-loader.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:25 - Oct 30 with 2422 viewsfooters

One glaring omission from that presser- not one question about his Norwich connections. How long will he last with such a massive elephant in the room?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:30 - Oct 30 with 2374 viewsBackToRussia

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:24 - Oct 30 by chicoazul

That worked! TYB although have I just given you control of my computer or something.

& bank account yes cheers for that.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:35 - Oct 30 with 2321 viewsGuthrum

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:23 - Oct 30 by chicoazul

Yup. The 2 worst Managers in our history.

Certainly the most damaging.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:39 - Oct 30 with 2297 viewsNo9

No- down to earth
Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:05 - Oct 30 with 2210 viewsfactual_blue

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:25 - Oct 30 by GavTWTD

It's not! I was shown around when it was being built, not delivered on the back of a low-loader.

THAT'S when you should have mentioned wifi to them.

Horse. Stable door.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:20 - Oct 30 with 2152 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 10:25 - Oct 30 by footers

One glaring omission from that presser- not one question about his Norwich connections. How long will he last with such a massive elephant in the room?

Did you and your up-arrowers watch a different presser to me? He was asked about them right at the start, several times, and batted them away.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:22 - Oct 30 with 2139 viewsfooters

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:20 - Oct 30 by BrixtonBlue

Did you and your up-arrowers watch a different presser to me? He was asked about them right at the start, several times, and batted them away.

Are you sure you want to get into comedy, Dollers?

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:50 - Oct 30 with 2052 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:22 - Oct 30 by footers

Are you sure you want to get into comedy, Dollers?

Sorry, where was the comedy?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:55 - Oct 30 with 2012 viewsfooters

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:50 - Oct 30 by BrixtonBlue

Sorry, where was the comedy?

Don't worry, I'll start writing all my jokes as poems now so you'll get them.

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:57 - Oct 30 with 2003 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:55 - Oct 30 by footers

Honestly, I've clearly missed something. Can you explain it to me rather than being nasty?

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 12:00 - Oct 30 with 1976 viewssolemio

Bit tin pot to have an unveiling press conference in the Hut at the training... on 11:55 - Oct 30 by footers

Comedy is better with a modicum of humour. I like to be helpful with my advice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024