Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC 13:49 - Oct 30 with 1826 viewsSitfcB

...bias on Look East than us about the Norwich bias.

Do they watch a different broadcast?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 13:51 - Oct 30 with 1792 viewswkj

To be honest ITFC fans should't give a toss about his past appointment, so it is beyond beggars belief any of those lot who are currently riding high should give a toss about his current one.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 13:53]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Come off it on 13:53 - Oct 30 with 1760 viewsDyland

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 13:51 - Oct 30 by wkj

To be honest ITFC fans should't give a toss about his past appointment, so it is beyond beggars belief any of those lot who are currently riding high should give a toss about his current one.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 13:53]

If Burley went to Norwich (I know it's a bit different what with the playing connection), or even Mick....

It's true though that budgies are obvs going to be more peeved with Lambert than Town fans should be.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Come off it on 13:56 - Oct 30 with 1732 viewswkj

Come off it on 13:53 - Oct 30 by Dyland

If Burley went to Norwich (I know it's a bit different what with the playing connection), or even Mick....

It's true though that budgies are obvs going to be more peeved with Lambert than Town fans should be.

I dunno, I would quite like to see Hurst given a chance up the road, you'd see no complaints from me

Crybaby

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 13:56 - Oct 30 with 1729 viewsSteve_M

They're probably complaining about not including attendance figures and showing us winning games (last season).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 13:57 - Oct 30 with 1716 viewsPJH

Actually I was very (and surprisingly) impressed with the Look East coverage of the Kevin Beattie funeral last Friday.
I only usually watch local news on either channel if Naarwich have been relegated but I thought Look East covered that sad event last week very well.
heh :) (n/t) on 13:57 - Oct 30 with 1714 viewsDyland

Come off it on 13:56 - Oct 30 by wkj

I dunno, I would quite like to see Hurst given a chance up the road, you'd see no complaints from me

Come off it on 13:58 - Oct 30 with 1701 viewsJimmyJazz

Come off it on 13:56 - Oct 30 by wkj

Hurst, with Jewell as assistant and Johnny Duncan as DoF. That's the dream ticket.

You know, our three worst managers

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 14:02 - Oct 30 with 1677 viewsNorthstander_Blue

I never watch look east or Anglia news as it's been anti itfc for years

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Login to get fewer ads

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 14:02 - Oct 30 with 1669 viewsfactual_blue

That's astonishing.

There are television sets in norfolk?

Are you sure?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

incredibly unfair on Duncan on 14:04 - Oct 30 with 1653 viewsDyland

Come off it on 13:58 - Oct 30 by JimmyJazz

Hurst, with Jewell as assistant and Johnny Duncan as DoF. That's the dream ticket.

You know, our three worst managers

No need to mention him ever again when discussing worst ITFC managers tbh ;)

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 14:07 - Oct 30 with 1633 viewssolemio

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 14:02 - Oct 30 by factual_blue

That's astonishing.

There are television sets in norfolk?

Are you sure?

Are you not a little close to the frontier (sorry, border) to be asking that question?
That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 14:09 - Oct 30 with 1626 viewswkj

Ian McParland (i think) could do a job up there too

Crybaby

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 14:20 - Oct 30 with 1583 viewsTownly

I don't get this.

The Norwich fans I have met (a few) and family members who are Canaries (too many) are quite ambivalent about Paul Lambert joining Town.

None to a man would want him back at Carrow Road, viewing him as a bit of a mercenary who struck lucky (and Grant Holt and and Wes Hoolahan) whilst with them.

The youngsters of WotB might have created an issue, but the normal fans up there view the outcome as something that will add much needed spice to the next local derby and nothing more.

One or two see the appointment as being good for Town's ultimate survival but none predict long term success.

After the Hurst experiment Lambert will undoubtedly bring know how to the cause.
That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 14:40 - Oct 30 with 1494 viewsGeoffSentence

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 13:57 - Oct 30 by PJH

Actually I was very (and surprisingly) impressed with the Look East coverage of the Kevin Beattie funeral last Friday.
I only usually watch local news on either channel if Naarwich have been relegated but I thought Look East covered that sad event last week very well.

I think their coverage as been better and more balanced this season. They at least are trying to appear sympathetic to our plight without the triumphalism of previous seasons.

The sort of thing that got my goat with LE was LE treating the budgies like thery were fooking Brazil when they were in div 3, and the reporter covering the FA Cup match against ManU only wanting to talk about the 9-0 from decades ago.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 14:45 - Oct 30 with 1469 viewsPJH

That Tom Williams reckons there’s more complaints from Norwich fans about ITFC on 14:40 - Oct 30 by GeoffSentence

I think their coverage as been better and more balanced this season. They at least are trying to appear sympathetic to our plight without the triumphalism of previous seasons.

The sort of thing that got my goat with LE was LE treating the budgies like thery were fooking Brazil when they were in div 3, and the reporter covering the FA Cup match against ManU only wanting to talk about the 9-0 from decades ago.

I would not know if they are any more balanced now because as I said in my earlier post I only usually look at local news (either of them) if something has gone wrong at Carrot Rud but I was very impressed with the BBC coverage regarding Kevin Beattie, far better than ITV's which I also looked at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024