Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Listening to PL today ..... 19:05 - Oct 30 with 1197 viewsbackwaywhen

I think he will command the same respect from the squad as MM did ...firm but fair and great to learn from ...Thoughts !
Listening to PL today ..... on 19:18 - Oct 30 with 1173 viewsBecclesITFC

100% agree. Someone earlier mentioned they have the same feeling as when MM joined. Proper football man. He will get the respect off all the players and hopefully in time we will have a similar success as the early MM days.

I also see PL as a long term manager, he is everything the club needs now and moving forward IMO
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH on 19:28 - Oct 30 with 1155 viewsunstableblue

Listening to PL today ..... on 19:18 - Oct 30 by BecclesITFC

100% agree. Someone earlier mentioned they have the same feeling as when MM joined. Proper football man. He will get the respect off all the players and hopefully in time we will have a similar success as the early MM days.

I also see PL as a long term manager, he is everything the club needs now and moving forward IMO

Whilst I completely agree MM and PL are real football people, with great experience and wisdom - something sadly Paul Hurst was unable to bring to the low budget and negative side he inherited.

I really hope that is where the comparisons between PL and MM end..... we need a manager who wants to get the ball down, promote a dynamic shape and try and get on the front foot. Move move move, not static static static.

Yes Mick did some great stuff early on... especially when he was allowed some quality on the wings and up front.... but we need a better more progressive system of play that links to what the academy is trying to do.

PL can hopefully get the Town support back on side.... this misty eyed MM cr&p needs to stop... 80% of fan wanted him gone, and the football was unwatchable bar a handful of games of two seasons.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH on 19:40 - Oct 30 with 1133 viewsGuthrum

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH on 19:28 - Oct 30 by unstableblue

Whilst I completely agree MM and PL are real football people, with great experience and wisdom - something sadly Paul Hurst was unable to bring to the low budget and negative side he inherited.

I really hope that is where the comparisons between PL and MM end..... we need a manager who wants to get the ball down, promote a dynamic shape and try and get on the front foot. Move move move, not static static static.

Yes Mick did some great stuff early on... especially when he was allowed some quality on the wings and up front.... but we need a better more progressive system of play that links to what the academy is trying to do.

PL can hopefully get the Town support back on side.... this misty eyed MM cr&p needs to stop... 80% of fan wanted him gone, and the football was unwatchable bar a handful of games of two seasons.

I think most people are talking about their spirit, not technical/tactical style.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH on 21:33 - Oct 30 with 1003 viewsbackwaywhen

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH on 19:40 - Oct 30 by Guthrum

I think most people are talking about their spirit, not technical/tactical style.

Spot on .....totally different styles of play from Dino to dynamic !
on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 985 views_

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH on 05:52 - Oct 31 with 839 viewsOsborneOneNil

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH on 19:28 - Oct 30 by unstableblue

Well said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024