Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget the Norwich connection! 02:45 - Nov 1 with 938 viewsharlingblue

A new Manager, one that has played at a far higher level than any of our current squad, demands respect.
As for the Ipswich Town fans that keep on bleating about his Norwich connection...just remember he was the Colchester United manager when his team won 7-1 at Carrow Road, the worst ever home defeat for The Canaries.
Good luck Paul Lambert, you have a big task ahead, but I for one will back you to the hilt.
Forget the Norwich connection! on 03:59 - Nov 1 with 904 viewswkj

I have yet to see anyone seriously gripe about his Norwich connection to be honest, certainly not on the forums. As for the facebook pages and news comments, well... I wouldn't pay too much attention, most of those folk feels we should be in the champion's league, and still haven't forgiven Knudsen for being upset (rightly so) at some of the abuse Mick got.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Forget the Norwich connection! on 09:07 - Nov 1 with 748 viewsGuthrum

Forget the Norwich connection! on 03:59 - Nov 1 by wkj

I have yet to see anyone seriously gripe about his Norwich connection to be honest, certainly not on the forums. As for the facebook pages and news comments, well... I wouldn't pay too much attention, most of those folk feels we should be in the champion's league, and still haven't forgiven Knudsen for being upset (rightly so) at some of the abuse Mick got.

There were a handful at first, but they've mostly stomped off in high dudgeon to continue avoiding golf on TV (yellow sand and green grass next to each other!) lest they have a fit.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Forget the Norwich connection! on 09:22 - Nov 1 with 723 viewsKitman

what's brought this on?

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024