Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency 12:20 - Nov 1 with 5731 viewsWeWereZombies

BBC News - Arron Banks referred to National Crime Agency
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46056337

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:22 - Nov 1 with 3183 viewsSteve_M

I'm going for seven pages here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:24 - Nov 1 with 3171 viewswkj

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:22 - Nov 1 by Steve_M

Good call

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:25 - Nov 1 with 3167 viewsDanTheMan

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:22 - Nov 1 by Steve_M

As little as seven?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:28 - Nov 1 with 3162 viewswkj

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:25 - Nov 1 by DanTheMan

As little as seven?

All depends how quickly [redacted] catches wind of the post, and whether or not the regulars see this as a pro or anti brexit post. The OP has rather cleverly laid an unbiased trap and is laying in wait to see which camp bites first.

Crybaby

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:30 - Nov 1 with 3145 viewsWeWereZombies

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:28 - Nov 1 by wkj

All depends how quickly [redacted] catches wind of the post, and whether or not the regulars see this as a pro or anti brexit post. The OP has rather cleverly laid an unbiased trap and is laying in wait to see which camp bites first.

OK, I'll bite.

I thought Glassers, sorry [redacted] had switched to Remain now...

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:30 - Nov 1 with 3139 viewstractordownsouth

Arron 'owns a diamond mine but hates the elites' Banks

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:32 - Nov 1 with 3131 viewswkj

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:30 - Nov 1 by WeWereZombies

OK, I'll bite.

I thought Glassers, sorry [redacted] had switched to Remain now...

I am a little behind the times, if [redacted] has switched to remain it is only a matter of time before he/she sees sense and votes for Jeremy

Crybaby

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:44 - Nov 1 with 3089 viewsWeWereZombies

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:32 - Nov 1 by wkj

I am a little behind the times, if [redacted] has switched to remain it is only a matter of time before he/she sees sense and votes for Jeremy

Although I'm keeping the champagne on ice until the day he becomes a metalhead and starts filling ericclacton's threads up with Slayer, Megadeath and Sepultra

Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 13:14 - Nov 1 with 3029 viewsSteve_M

And he's gone with a Soros dog-whistle, whataboutery of an antisemitic kind:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 13:31 - Nov 1 with 2983 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Referred by the Electoral Commission. Who makes up the Electoral Commission?

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:16 - Nov 1 with 2951 viewsGeoffSentence

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 13:31 - Nov 1 by The_Last_Baron

Judging by Aaron Banks opinion of them, I think the commission must be made up of Tony Blair, Nick Clegg and Michelle Barnier.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:22 - Nov 1 with 2935 viewsDanTheMan

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 13:14 - Nov 1 by Steve_M

And he's gone with a Soros dog-whistle, whataboutery of an antisemitic kind:

I'm amazed George Soros has enough time to eat given how much scheming he apparently does.

Also note that the BBC have reported almost his full statement and excluded the Soros bit which is easily the worst
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 14:55]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:30 - Nov 1 with 2915 viewsHerbivore

If it is proven that the Leave campaign was not merely in breach of electoral rules but actually funded illegally then surely that reinforces the argument for a second referendum?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:40 - Nov 1 with 2902 viewsGlasgowBlue

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:32 - Nov 1 by wkj

Less a case of switching to remain and more a case of

A) Not having the politicians capable enough to deliver a forwards thinking globally inclusive Brexit that opens our country to both trade and immigration from outside the EU

B) too many racists and knuckle dragged associating themselves with Brexit

C) the wrong time to leave the EU with the world a far more volatile and uncertain place due to Trump and Putin

With regards to your last point; in what warped world would it make sense to vote for a racist and an antisemite (copyright Sir Trevor Phillips and Dame Margaret Hodge)?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:54 - Nov 1 with 2880 viewsfactual_blue

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 12:25 - Nov 1 by DanTheMan

As little as seven?

Because brexiteers can't count any further?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 15:09]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:55 - Nov 1 with 2875 viewsfactual_blue

Never trust a man whose parents can't spell Aaron correctly.

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:56 - Nov 1 with 2872 viewsfactual_blue

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 13:31 - Nov 1 by The_Last_Baron

Seven intelligent, well-educated people.

Arron will therfore be out of his depth.

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:05 - Nov 1 with 2853 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:30 - Nov 1 by Herbivore

If it is proven that the Leave campaign was not merely in breach of electoral rules but actually funded illegally then surely that reinforces the argument for a second referendum?

Boo hoo!

You realise a second referendum on a Remain/Leave choice would be another win for Leave?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 15:06]

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:08 - Nov 1 with 2841 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:40 - Nov 1 by GlasgowBlue

Less a case of switching to remain and more a case of

A) Not having the politicians capable enough to deliver a forwards thinking globally inclusive Brexit that opens our country to both trade and immigration from outside the EU

B) too many racists and knuckle dragged associating themselves with Brexit

C) the wrong time to leave the EU with the world a far more volatile and uncertain place due to Trump and Putin

With regards to your last point; in what warped world would it make sense to vote for a racist and an antisemite (copyright Sir Trevor Phillips and Dame Margaret Hodge)?

There's no wrong time to leave the EU, the sooner the better. Italy will be next and then the whole thing will collapse like a house of cards.

Refer to the USSR for the fast collapse of a political union. Began with the Baltic states leaving and then it fell away very quickly.

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:09 - Nov 1 with 2840 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:56 - Nov 1 by factual_blue

Seven intelligent, well-educated people.

Arron will therfore be out of his depth.

I believe all are Remainers.

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:09 - Nov 1 with 2837 viewsfactual_blue

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:09 - Nov 1 by The_Last_Baron

I believe all are Remainers.

You probably believe the earth is flat.

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:10 - Nov 1 with 2839 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 14:54 - Nov 1 by factual_blue

Because brexiteers can't count any further?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 15:09]

It must be awful waking up each day so bitter about a democratic vote. I hope you get over it eventually.

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:12 - Nov 1 with 2835 viewsfactual_blue

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:10 - Nov 1 by The_Last_Baron

It must be awful waking up each day so bitter about a democratic vote. I hope you get over it eventually.

Bitter? No. I find the deluded and unravelling pipedreams of the brexiteers very, very funny indeed.

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:13 - Nov 1 with 2834 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:12 - Nov 1 by factual_blue

Bitter? No. I find the deluded and unravelling pipedreams of the brexiteers very, very funny indeed.

You come across bitter.

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:16 - Nov 1 with 2828 viewsHerbivore

Aaron Banks referred to the National Crime Agency on 15:05 - Nov 1 by The_Last_Baron

Boo hoo!

You realise a second referendum on a Remain/Leave choice would be another win for Leave?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 15:06]

Are you happy with the Leave campaign potentially being illegally funded then?

I seriously doubt Leave would win a second time but if they do then so be it. There should be another vote though based on everything that's happened since the first referendum.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024