Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LUKE CHAMBERS 13:58 - Nov 1 with 1779 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

LC: “The fans came in with so much optimism this season and the way they’ve supported us when things aren’t going well is remarkable. There was thousands at Millwall when we’re bottom and that shows we’ve got one of the best away supports in the country.”

LOVE THAT FROM CHAMBO.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

LUKE CHAMBERS on 14:05 - Nov 1 with 1687 viewsartsbossbeard

I've always said that our away support is top notch in terms of both numbers and positivity (in the main).

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

LUKE CHAMBERS on 14:34 - Nov 1 with 1505 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah but apparently he's rubbish, Mick's man and swore at the fans...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

LUKE CHAMBERS on 14:40 - Nov 1 with 1474 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

LUKE CHAMBERS on 14:34 - Nov 1 by BlueBadger

Yeah but apparently he's rubbish, Mick's man and swore at the fans...

Not rubbish. Whilst I don't think he's the best footballer in the world, he's a real real leader, something we massively need in the team right now.

Luke Chambers swore at the fans? When?

I remember Mick doing it very clearly.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

LUKE CHAMBERS on 16:17 - Nov 1 with 1252 viewsBlueBadger

LUKE CHAMBERS on 14:40 - Nov 1 by TheTrueBlue1878

Not rubbish. Whilst I don't think he's the best footballer in the world, he's a real real leader, something we massively need in the team right now.

Sorry, cackhanded attempt at taking the piss out of some of our more cerebrally challenged element. I remember not long after Chambers gave his post-Mick presser some loon on here opined that Chambers had 'swore at the fans'. This was never ever supported by any actual evidence.
For what it's worth, I'm a big Chambo fan. at the moment he's got my vote for player of he season purely for the way he's been apparently single-handedly trying to maintain what little morale there has been in the team alone.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

LUKE CHAMBERS on 16:25 - Nov 1 with 1221 viewsBlueBadger

LUKE CHAMBERS on 16:17 - Nov 1 by BlueBadger

Sorry, cackhanded attempt at taking the piss out of some of our more cerebrally challenged element. I remember not long after Chambers gave his post-Mick presser some loon on here opined that Chambers had 'swore at the fans'. This was never ever supported by any actual evidence.
For what it's worth, I'm a big Chambo fan. at the moment he's got my vote for player of he season purely for the way he's been apparently single-handedly trying to maintain what little morale there has been in the team alone.

Here we are!
Chambers our best ever Captain? by braveblue 27 Jul 2018 14:43
Miles below Holland. Don’t remember Holland swearing and having a go at the fans.

LUKE CHAMBERS on 16:30 - Nov 1 with 1191 viewsBenters2

LUKE CHAMBERS on 14:40 - Nov 1 by TheTrueBlue1878

Dont feed him ffs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024