Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards 13:44 - Nov 2 with 4127 viewsSteve_M

A variation on the same picture four times, wildly overoptimistic claims ("relegation is still unlikely", "Preston have been struggling lately too") and some dullness from Terry Hunt.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/super-blues-confident-as-preston-visit-portman-road-

I shouldn't give it clicks but it is rather special.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 13:49 - Nov 2 with 4046 viewsSE1blue

One of them looks like a chubby Micky Stockwell.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 13:49 - Nov 2 with 4042 viewsReuser_is_God

Saw that & cringed.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 13:57 - Nov 2 with 4014 viewsIllinoisblue

dear god, that was painful.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 13:57 - Nov 2 with 4020 viewslinhdi

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 13:49 - Nov 2 by SE1blue

One of them looks like a chubby Micky Stockwell.

Hey, that's the vice-chair of the Supporters Club. With the Chair, + 1 other committee member , plus a prominent local councillor!!!
This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 14:10 - Nov 2 with 3961 viewsfactual_blue

Once I saw there wasn't a picture of a fire engine, I lost interest.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good lord.... on 14:13 - Nov 2 with 3950 viewsBloots

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 13:57 - Nov 2 by linhdi

Hey, that's the vice-chair of the Supporters Club. With the Chair, + 1 other committee member , plus a prominent local councillor!!!

....we are truly doomed.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 14:31 - Nov 2 with 3911 viewsJimmyJazz

The numbskulls have finally been identified

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 14:58 - Nov 2 with 3860 viewsmarcus1642

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 14:31 - Nov 2 by JimmyJazz

The numbskulls have finally been identified

Actually, they are founding members of the "High Horse Brigade".

They have a weekly meeting to tell the "naughty boys" to be quiet, and to be careful what you wish for.
Login to get fewer ads

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 15:13 - Nov 2 with 3793 viewsIllinoisblue

over an hour later and that "relegaation is still unlikely" line is still boiling my piss.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 15:32 - Nov 2 with 3753 viewsReuser_is_God

Wow.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 17:52 - Nov 2 with 3621 viewsBackToRussia

LOL.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 18:49 - Nov 2 with 3515 viewsLeagueOne

I still remember their whole good times are back at Portman Road nonsense when Mick got the sack and Klug came in.....

“There’s always a chance of the ‘new manager effect’ helping us bounce back. Preston have been struggling lately too. It could be a 3-0 win!”

Ah Ipswich fans, we're always going to be disappointed....
[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 18:54]

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 18:58 - Nov 2 with 3480 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Wow, "relegation unlikely". We must be favourites! I'm hopeful Lambert gives us a chance but that's what is, 'a chance'! It's an absolute battle to get out of this now.

Just to make how ludicrous that unlikely statement is and how real our situation is:

To hit 54 points (the points that meant safety when Mick saved us): we need to average 1.74 points per game. In a full season that would get us 80 points and in the automatic promotion fight.

Even being more optimistic and looking at the more normal 51 points safety mark we would need to be at 1.64 points per game. 75 points over dull season i.e playoff form.

So to stay up we really need to be at least a playoff standard team from here on in.

Good luck Paul. We are behind you!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 19:17]

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 19:33 - Nov 2 with 3415 viewsSteve_M

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 18:49 - Nov 2 by LeagueOne

I still remember their whole good times are back at Portman Road nonsense when Mick got the sack and Klug came in.....

“There’s always a chance of the ‘new manager effect’ helping us bounce back. Preston have been struggling lately too. It could be a 3-0 win!”

Ah Ipswich fans, we're always going to be disappointed....
[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 18:54]

Northstander, the voice of the fans there. Not content with hounding out Magilton, Hunt decided McCarthy was the root fo all problems at the club.

Still at least he hasn't done a fawning interview with Evans like Pickover did......

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 20:45 - Nov 2 with 3333 viewsBlueinBrum

Credit where credit’s due, there are some outstanding jeans & sheuxxx combinations in that article
This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 21:02 - Nov 2 with 3296 viewsMuncher

Heh, I actually spoke to them for a few minutes and was quoted, let’s just say that whilst some of the reported comments I did actually say, I also said Lambert has got a massive job on his hands, the squad isn’t good enough and I can’t see where the goals are coming from.
This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 04:18 - Nov 3 with 3106 viewsharlingblue

Large pix, no real insight from EADT reporters, lazy journalism. I still buy the paper, but just to read the same article that I have read on the TWTD site, a night before. They don't seem to have that reporter that can seek out and get that special info.
This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 08:31 - Nov 3 with 2993 viewsjimmyvet

This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 21:02 - Nov 2 by Muncher

Heh, I actually spoke to them for a few minutes and was quoted, let’s just say that whilst some of the reported comments I did actually say, I also said Lambert has got a massive job on his hands, the squad isn’t good enough and I can’t see where the goals are coming from.

Yes we know the quotes would change to make a headline...as a fickle fan myself in past few years I am coming today with 4 others who have not been regulars in past 3 seasons due to mis management so hopefully under PL it is the start of better things but this season is going to be tough and if we can survive that would be a great job done by lambert...COYB
This is a dreadful article even by EADT standards on 08:39 - Nov 3 with 2981 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024