Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game 15:38 - Nov 2 with 1577 viewsABO1itfc

🚨COMPETITION TIME🚨

I have 1️⃣ free ticket for the SBR lower for tomorrow’s nail biter between #ITFC and #PNE, Paul Lamberts first game in charge!

To stand a chance of winning this ticket 🎫 you must:
1. Go to www.youtube.com/IpswichFanzone and Subscribe to my Channel
2. Comment below when Done ✅

Each participant will be given a number and the winner will be selected at 9pm this evening, updates can be found on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter

Good Luck

Never felt more like singing the blues

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 15:42 - Nov 2 with 1540 viewsstickymockwell

I don't think the participants will want a ticket.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 15:43 - Nov 2 with 1533 viewsuefacup81

Done.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 15:46 - Nov 2 with 1512 viewsABO1itfc

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 15:43 - Nov 2 by uefacup81

Done.

Number 010 uefacup81

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 15:50 - Nov 2 with 1499 viewshoppy

Is it a paper ticket you've bought for purpose and cleared with the club, or is it your own season ticket that you may not really be allowed to offer as a prize in this way due to the terms and conditions?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 15:53 - Nov 2 with 1487 viewsfactual_blue

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 15:50 - Nov 2 by hoppy

Is it a paper ticket you've bought for purpose and cleared with the club, or is it your own season ticket that you may not really be allowed to offer as a prize in this way due to the terms and conditions?

As there is no skill involved in entering this competition, I think it may be illegal.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 16:07 - Nov 2 with 1450 viewsABO1itfc

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 15:50 - Nov 2 by hoppy

For clarification purposes, this ticket was purchased by myself for the game. I am now going with another person to the game in a separate area. Therefore a spare ticket is up for Grabs, instead of selling the ticket i am simply handing it to the random winner, out of my back pocket.

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 16:10 - Nov 2 with 1429 viewschicoazul

What are your Top 5 cheeses?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 16:10 - Nov 2 with 1424 viewsPinewoodblue

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 15:53 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

As there is no skill involved in entering this competition, I think it may be illegal.

There is a certain skill required to navigate to youtube.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 16:22 - Nov 2 with 1382 viewsfactual_blue

Delete if not allowed, But ticket available for tomorrow’s game on 16:07 - Nov 2 by ABO1itfc

For clarification purposes, this ticket was purchased by myself for the game. I am now going with another person to the game in a separate area. Therefore a spare ticket is up for Grabs, instead of selling the ticket i am simply handing it to the random winner, out of my back pocket.

I'd check the Gambling Commission's rules if I were you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024