Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over 01:26 - Nov 3 with 1992 viewskizaitfc

Do you really think having Britain back as a sole country going it alone will work for the general working man.

With the elitists etonians, Boris, Gove, Davis and Moggs running our country?!

With no EU to prevent ridiculous legislation and deregulation?

The electorate have once again been doupped and although I completely understand the reasons why people voted brexit, the idea sounds so much better than the reality when you really begin to look into thw future of our country
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 1:27]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 01:34 - Nov 3 with 1950 viewsXYZ

Welcome to Airstrip One
A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 05:08 - Nov 3 with 1881 viewswkj

Blah blah blah - We get blue passports again, end of

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:07 - Nov 3 with 1805 viewsMJallday

You think harry marrying an American in such a short space of time is an accident?

You think having an Indian winner of the GBBO is a coincidence?

You think endless tours of the Asia and Australia states by the royals are just good timing?

Telling you man this is all a setup #paranoia #fullpazelle

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:16 - Nov 3 with 1786 viewsbracknell_blue

If I could give you unlimited up arrows I would. Excellently put.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:20 - Nov 3 with 1770 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.......or vote them out and elect people to take the country forward in a direction that you, not European elites, wish to go!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:24 - Nov 3 with 1759 viewsPecker

As we are leaving, I suggest you should get use to it.
A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:26 - Nov 3 with 1752 viewsfactual_blue

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:24 - Nov 3 by Pecker

As we are leaving, I suggest you should get use to it.

Ah, somebody else who doesn't quite grasp democracy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:32 - Nov 3 with 1745 viewsjas0999

I don’t like the Tory’s, particularly May.

BUT I would never voyage for a Corbyn led Labour Party. I’d vote May, just to ensure he never got in.
Login to get fewer ads

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:32 - Nov 3 with 1749 viewsTractorWood

I think we'll become a Switzerland. Attracting wealth through low corporate tax, low regulation and high efficiency. The beneficiaries will clearly be those with diverse business interests and the losers will be the already isolated people outside of the M25, home counties and other micro economies that are flourishing.

Germany is also an interesting place to visit as they really try to invest all over the country so it's resilient and not reliant on one city. That said, the former East is still well behind the West (bar Berlin) but Britain has remarkably a different economic feel depending on where you are.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:57 - Nov 3 with 1710 viewsPecker

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:26 - Nov 3 by factual_blue

Ah, somebody else who doesn't quite grasp democracy.

I voted remain, but Britain voted out. I have excepted it, suggest the rest of you do also.
A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 09:32 - Nov 3 with 1667 viewsSWGF

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:57 - Nov 3 by Pecker

I voted remain, but Britain voted out. I have excepted it, suggest the rest of you do also.

*accepted

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 10:48 - Nov 3 with 1614 viewspistonbroke

It's amazing that this country managed to survive before the eec then the eu , it's amazing to realise that pre eec there was not so much unemployment , not so long hospital waiting times , easy to get a doctors appointment, smaller class sizes in our schools , more manufacturing in the country , it's a wonder that the country managed to survive for so long without the eec / eu ,no housingcrisishardly any homeless people, no foodbanks jesushow the helldid we survive
A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 10:52 - Nov 3 with 1610 viewsJ2BLUE

You make a great point, I can't believe no one has asked this before.

Do tell us when the moon landings take place or if the Titanic sinks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 10:53 - Nov 3 with 1608 viewsWeWereZombies

I think you mean a state made up of four countries (or nations if you prefer). Some time after Brexit the effect of taking back control will probably be the loss of control over at least one of those nations.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 11:36 - Nov 3 with 1562 viewsagentp

A pub chat thought for you leave voters to mull over on 08:32 - Nov 3 by TractorWood

I think we'll become a Switzerland. Attracting wealth through low corporate tax, low regulation and high efficiency. The beneficiaries will clearly be those with diverse business interests and the losers will be the already isolated people outside of the M25, home counties and other micro economies that are flourishing.

Germany is also an interesting place to visit as they really try to invest all over the country so it's resilient and not reliant on one city. That said, the former East is still well behind the West (bar Berlin) but Britain has remarkably a different economic feel depending on where you are.

My experiences suggest that regulation is far greater here than in Europe. Agree on much of the rest.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024