Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The season starts (again) here 06:55 - Nov 3 with 510 viewsSteve_M

Hopefully we can recapture some of the positivity of the first few weeks today both on and off the pitch. As disappointing as the start of the season was, it has been the last month that has really knocked belief. I'm sure Lambert will improve the defence and it's clear he's already brought back some belief to the players. I'm not sure what he's going to do about goals though....

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finding out, rail replacement bus fun and everything, it won't all come in one game and Preston have had a good month but if we can get an early goal and something to build on....

COYFB.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The season starts (again) here on 07:16 - Nov 3 with 480 viewsDubtractor

After my last 2 games attended (Bolton and QPR) I wasn't in a hurry to come back, but I'll be there today and may even have persuaded a couple of mates too!

The problem up front is a concern though, and a big one at that. Sears limitations won't suddenly go away, and the jury is clearly still out for Jackson. No player to hold the ball up, and little composure, gives us a real headache for bringing the midfield into the game in attacking situations.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The season starts (again) here on 07:19 - Nov 3 with 473 viewswkj

We're good for an 11-0 smashing today I think Skuse and Sears will get a hatrick with Bart getting a sneak tap in

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The season starts (again) here on 07:20 - Nov 3 with 465 viewsPendejo

The season starts (again) here on 07:19 - Nov 3 by wkj

We're good for an 11-0 smashing today I think Skuse and Sears will get a hatrick with Bart getting a sneak tap in

That'd get us more than 5 seconds on Quest

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024