Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly 19:40 - Nov 3 with 1879 viewsBluedandy

a gifted footballer .... top drawer finishes for U23s have shown that ... hopefully will get more minutes under Paul Lambert.

Without doubt we have the right manager ... loved the animation on the touchline ... just need to stay within touching distance of fourth from bottom heading into January transfer window..

Decent noisy backing from crowd today .... such a shame thousands of Town fans could not be arsed to turn up ... empty seats don't help win matches.
Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly on 19:56 - Nov 3 with 1808 viewsleftback

Without a doubt fantastic effort, And yet he failed to pick anyone out when got to the byline, similarly with the rest of our frontline they all lack quality. That’s why Lamberts most important job is to stop us conceding as just can’t see us scoring more than the odd goal
Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly on 20:15 - Nov 3 with 1715 viewsjas0999

Completely agree.
Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly on 11:29 - Nov 4 with 1375 viewsJ2BLUE

Rowe is an interesting one. Suddenly we're in the situation of looking only at avoiding relegation and players like him can genuinely help. I hope he comes good because we've struggled with wingers for ages.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly on 11:42 - Nov 4 with 1344 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

Bluedandy - its not that I cant be arsed and it more likely the same for a lot of others but I need to spend my money on more important things. It costs me £80 plus per game to attend with my son and as much as I love watching town, feeding my family comes 1st.
Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly on 11:54 - Nov 4 with 1314 viewsclive_baker

We've not seen a great deal of Rowe but I'm convinced he's got something about him. There's a confidence in his play that I really like and I think he could be a real threat for us. As cliche as it sounds, he actually caught his volley 'too well' yesterday. Either side of Gallagher and that's probably a goal.

I do like him, I think he could certainly contribute in that system we adopted yesterday.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly on 11:55 - Nov 4 with 1310 viewsWeWereZombies

Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly on 11:42 - Nov 4 by Cotton_eyed_joe

Bluedandy - its not that I cant be arsed and it more likely the same for a lot of others but I need to spend my money on more important things. It costs me £80 plus per game to attend with my son and as much as I love watching town, feeding my family comes 1st.

The cost of supporting a team these days is ridiculous, isn't it? Your £80 probably doesn't include a programme and a snack in the ground either, both of which are poor value for money.

It wasn't always like this, was it?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly on 13:21 - Nov 4 with 1172 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Danny Rowe nearly won the game late on with a great volley.. the guy is clearly on 11:54 - Nov 4 by clive_baker

We've not seen a great deal of Rowe but I'm convinced he's got something about him. There's a confidence in his play that I really like and I think he could be a real threat for us. As cliche as it sounds, he actually caught his volley 'too well' yesterday. Either side of Gallagher and that's probably a goal.

I do like him, I think he could certainly contribute in that system we adopted yesterday.

Agree - whenever I've seen him he always looks very direct and has a good shot - could be a very useful player away from home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024