Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road 20:50 - Nov 3 with 1801 viewsthatdamgood89

Hi guys ahead of my match day experince vlog coming out tomorrow morning I'm here to introduce hopefully a new long running series on my YouTube channel.

Post match Ipswich town talk straight from the fans outside Portman road! Four Ipswich town fans give their thoughts on today's match. I'd love for more town fans to get involved so if you fancy it for after the WBA game please let me know

Video starts at 0.56 after my intro

I never thought creating videos would help a guy throughly depressed and suffering from extreme anxiety but do you know what? I'm really enjoying making content for all of you but I can't do it without you. Maybe at the end of the season I will send you all a cheese basket( I know they go down well on here 😂😂) To say thank you. Please subscribe to my channel and keep my confidence going ..I'm now being dragged to sit in a muddy field all in the name of fun 😜

Your all amazing and today our team went to battle for the shirts and us.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 22:51 - Nov 3 with 1703 viewsJ2BLUE

Have you checked with Phil and Gav if you can post this? More and more people seem to be coming on here and pushing their alternative coverage. They might be ok with it but seems a bit wrong to me.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 22:58 - Nov 3 with 1681 viewsjeera

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 22:51 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

Have you checked with Phil and Gav if you can post this? More and more people seem to be coming on here and pushing their alternative coverage. They might be ok with it but seems a bit wrong to me.

It's a bit off isn't it.

Unless he has asked for permission and you and I are a pair of miserable fecks with the wrong end of the stick.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 23:04 - Nov 3 with 1671 viewsJ2BLUE

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 22:58 - Nov 3 by jeera

It's a bit off isn't it.

Unless he has asked for permission and you and I are a pair of miserable fecks with the wrong end of the stick.

It's happening more and more. They might be ok with it but if I had built an ITFC site over 2+ decades and people were pushing their alternative coverage on my forum i'd be a bit annoyed.

#TWTDloyalist

Truly impaired.

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 23:47 - Nov 3 with 1634 viewsthatdamgood89

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 23:04 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

It's happening more and more. They might be ok with it but if I had built an ITFC site over 2+ decades and people were pushing their alternative coverage on my forum i'd be a bit annoyed.

#TWTDloyalist

🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m pushing an interview with four fans that’s 5 minutes long. Once watched you prob won’t want to watch it again. I’m not throwing links around to alternative fan forums and saying how great the chat is here there etc and trying to force twtd regulars into posting elsewhere. I’ve been on twtd for many many years and contribute when I see fit. I.e not just knocking each other because ‘banter’

I would have thought fan driven content for a fan forum is both fairly standard and actually useful for a site that relies on clicks but IDK sorry to have offended

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 02:30 - Nov 4 with 1574 viewsbournemouthblue

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 23:47 - Nov 3 by thatdamgood89

🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m pushing an interview with four fans that’s 5 minutes long. Once watched you prob won’t want to watch it again. I’m not throwing links around to alternative fan forums and saying how great the chat is here there etc and trying to force twtd regulars into posting elsewhere. I’ve been on twtd for many many years and contribute when I see fit. I.e not just knocking each other because ‘banter’

I would have thought fan driven content for a fan forum is both fairly standard and actually useful for a site that relies on clicks but IDK sorry to have offended

It's an embedded video also so it's not as if users necessarily leave the site. YouTube videos will help TWTD's SEO a little bit also so it isn't completely unwelcome?

I'm sure the OP could write the odd article on the site also if that ticked the boxes?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 04:46 - Nov 4 with 1555 viewsBonchosBicycle

Good stuff, thanks for posting. I hope you do more.
Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 07:20 - Nov 4 with 1512 viewsHarry_Palmer

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 22:51 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

I'd be inclined to give the guy a break to be honest. I'm sure Phil will be in touch with him if he see's anything wrong with the post.
Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 11:55 - Nov 4 with 1400 viewsthatdamgood89

I am so so sorry to anyone I've offended in posting on the site. I never meant to upset anyone. I can only really apologise and see if I can learn some basic computer skills in trying to embed a video ( what on earth is that lol)

Thank you to everyone who continues to support me though it truly means the world to me. Thanks!!...Match day experience is now live on the channel for anyone interested. I would post the video but I don't want to upset anyone..would it if I did?

Login to get fewer ads

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 11:57 - Nov 4 with 1387 viewsJ2BLUE

Town talk post match today against PNE live from outside Portman road on 11:55 - Nov 4 by thatdamgood89

I am so so sorry to anyone I've offended in posting on the site. I never meant to upset anyone. I can only really apologise and see if I can learn some basic computer skills in trying to embed a video ( what on earth is that lol)

Thank you to everyone who continues to support me though it truly means the world to me. Thanks!!...Match day experience is now live on the channel for anyone interested. I would post the video but I don't want to upset anyone..would it if I did?

You haven't offended anyone mate. I've just noticed more and more people posting their own stuff and thought it might be nice if they checked if the site owners were ok with it. It probably wasn't my place to even say that so I apologise for being a dick.

Edit: I didn't even see this bit > 'I never thought creating videos would help a guy throughly depressed and suffering from extreme anxiety'

Now I really want to apologise. Sorry mate. Please ignore my previous posts.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 12:01]

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024