Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrison... 12:04 - Nov 4 with 1437 viewsITFCBlues

I think he could play a key part when fit. I know he’s not looked all that good under PH but we certainly need to cut everyone some slack and give all the signings a fresh start. We were awful under PH & created nothing. Yesterday wasn’t great in that respect but at least there was signs of improvement & something for the striker(s) to work with.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Harrison... on 12:06 - Nov 4 with 1418 viewsSWGF

Yep
If he can bang in 30 goals in the second half of the season, we'll have half a chance

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Harrison... on 12:19 - Nov 4 with 1374 viewsCoco

I agree. He has been written off due to being isolated and having to battle for aimless long balls but with a bitnof direction he will certainly offer a bit more.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Harrison... on 14:35 - Nov 4 with 1233 viewsbluerthanthou

Agree. I didn't know anything about EH when he joined us but was impressed by his Bristol Rovers 17/18 goals video and you certainly can't dismiss him on his few appearances to date. Worked his socks off but was left isolated up front. I've got a feeling he'll come good when he's fit again and PL's personnel and game plan take shape.
Harrison... on 17:34 - Nov 4 with 1069 viewsBluedanW

Harrison... on 14:35 - Nov 4 by bluerthanthou

Agree. I didn't know anything about EH when he joined us but was impressed by his Bristol Rovers 17/18 goals video and you certainly can't dismiss him on his few appearances to date. Worked his socks off but was left isolated up front. I've got a feeling he'll come good when he's fit again and PL's personnel and game plan take shape.

I can see Jackson being a handful if the correct balls are played through to him to run onto. We have been screaming out for a nippy striker to run onto through balls, we just don't seem to find these passes, was hoping dozzell coukd play them through. Not sure if it's been hurst"s tactics or not but both himself and sears seem to always find themselves out wide with nobody else in the middle to finish
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024