Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So yesterday proved what a manager who knows.. 16:16 - Nov 4 with 925 viewsBluearmy71

What he is doing can do for a team even in the short space of time PL has had with them!

As I kept saying the main thing for me yesterday was not the result but to see the structure of a team, its shape and the players knowing what to do was paramount to the result, while some of our fans were surprisingly expecting to win given everything that has happened before PL first game may still be disappointed and probably those same people bemoaning the fact that we should have won against 10 men ( when a lot of experts and pro's will tell you more often than not its harder to play against 10 men) you have to gain perspective on the most important things and that's the little thing like walking before you can run!

From what I saw yesterday I don't wish to sound complacent about the situation but after witnessing that first game under PL's management I am fairly relaxed and fully believe that with PL he will make this team gain enough points to get us out of trouble and with January looming when he can bring in players he wants things will look even more promising!

Great to see you playing as a team again lads, well done and keep it going!
So yesterday proved what a manager who knows.. on 16:43 - Nov 4 with 858 viewsitfcjoe

We looked much more organised at set pieces. We knew who was taking them, and just a little touch of having jonas in the box and Skuse back covering shows more thought than we have all season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So yesterday proved what a manager who knows.. on 16:47 - Nov 4 with 838 viewsBluearmy71

So yesterday proved what a manager who knows.. on 16:43 - Nov 4 by itfcjoe

We looked much more organised at set pieces. We knew who was taking them, and just a little touch of having jonas in the box and Skuse back covering shows more thought than we have all season

The contrast from PH's set up to PL's was there for all to see, it really was like watching different players, quite remarkable really. And the exciting thing is that was within a week of PL being manager, given time what will we be playing like then :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024