Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on this Government petition 16:52 - Nov 5 with 3662 viewsDanTheMan

Ban the sale of fireworks to the public. Displays for licenced venues only.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/231147

A few years back I'd have been dead against this, mainly cos I've either lived in the middle of nowhere and they've never bothered me or because I've been in a city centre where again nobody is setting them off.

Moved to the suburbs and I'm kind of amazed how bad it can be. The other day an old lady and her dog had fireworks shot at them not at all far from me. Yesterday there was a massive fire near the Notts Country ground that looks like it was set off by fireworks. I've seen some horrible videos and pictures on how it effects pets and my own dog is absolutely terrified for a whole week every evening.

Still on the fence as to whether they need to be completely banned to the public as it seems overkill but wouldn't mind seeing more restrictions on when and where they can be set off legally

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Thoughts on this Government petition on 01:17 - Nov 6 with 337 viewsjeera

Thoughts on this Government petition on 20:44 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

No wkj and J2, no party.

Where were our invites?!?

I don't think i really knew you then buddy, otherwise I probably would have invited you and one or two others.

Bit of a one-off that. I had the space there for that kinda thing but sold that place the following year or so and moved on.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024