Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company 18:31 - Nov 5 with 2034 viewsgiant_stow

please?

Need more power!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:34 - Nov 5 with 2029 viewsDanTheMan

As in website? What sort of stuff do you need?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:41 - Nov 5 with 2014 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:34 - Nov 5 by DanTheMan

As in website? What sort of stuff do you need?

Yeah, I need to host 3 sites which are getting busy - all on wordpress. Need control of entry processes and cpu allocation and ideally need a good caching option. I guess its got to be Apache or Nginx?

Edit: Used to Cpanel but can live with plesk.

Btw, I signed up to that course you recommended a while back! Cheers.

Edit 2: A friend is getting a good deal from Fasthosts for about 40 per month on a cloud server which seems fast, but I've been bitten by them before - have they got any better does anyone know?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 18:43]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:54 - Nov 5 with 1996 viewsDanTheMan

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:41 - Nov 5 by giant_stow

Yeah, I need to host 3 sites which are getting busy - all on wordpress. Need control of entry processes and cpu allocation and ideally need a good caching option. I guess its got to be Apache or Nginx?

Edit 2: A friend is getting a good deal from Fasthosts for about 40 per month on a cloud server which seems fast, but I've been bitten by them before - have they got any better does anyone know?

You thought about going down an actual cloud route? Like Google Cloud, Azure, S3 etc.? You could scale each 3 of them independently to deal with load as needed. I think Google have pretty decent options for it.

Also a good thing to say you've got experience with on the old CV from my experience.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:55 - Nov 5 with 1992 viewsfactual_blue

Do you want to participate on the internet then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:57 - Nov 5 with 1991 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:54 - Nov 5 by DanTheMan

You thought about going down an actual cloud route? Like Google Cloud, Azure, S3 etc.? You could scale each 3 of them independently to deal with load as needed. I think Google have pretty decent options for it.

Also a good thing to say you've got experience with on the old CV from my experience.

No I hadn't to be honest - just assumed that would be too expensive. Thanks for the tip - I shall get googling.

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:58 - Nov 5 with 1989 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:55 - Nov 5 by factual_blue

Do you want to participate on the internet then?

I'm participating so much that my nobs are over-heating.

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 19:39 - Nov 5 with 1950 viewsBurwell_Blue

Krystal.

I have 50 busy Wordpress sites with them.
Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 19:51 - Nov 5 with 1925 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 19:39 - Nov 5 by Burwell_Blue

Krystal.

I have 50 busy Wordpress sites with them.

Thanks mr - more googling.

Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:04 - Nov 6 with 1747 viewsRegencyBlue

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:58 - Nov 5 by giant_stow

I'm participating so much that my nobs are over-heating.

Wow!

I knew you guys had more fingers than us but .......................!!!!!
Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:10 - Nov 6 with 1738 viewshoppy

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 18:41 - Nov 5 by giant_stow

Too many fingers in too many pies?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:12 - Nov 6 with 1733 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:10 - Nov 6 by hoppy

Too many fingers in too many pies?

increasing fingers in increasing pies.

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:12 - Nov 6 with 1732 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:15 - Nov 6 with 1727 viewsGavTWTD

We've used FastHosts for a long time now. They're a bit awkward sometimes but no real complaints.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:23 - Nov 6 with 1720 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:15 - Nov 6 by GavTWTD

We've used FastHosts for a long time now. They're a bit awkward sometimes but no real complaints.

Cheers Gav - appreciated.

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:35 - Nov 6 with 1708 viewsmonytowbray

I hope this turns into 10 pages having a go at you for trying to get mate’s rates on hosting :)

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:39 - Nov 6 with 1703 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:35 - Nov 6 by monytowbray

I hope this turns into 10 pages having a go at you for trying to get mate’s rates on hosting :)

Gav's gonna let me piggy back on the twtd server - good man.
(lame joke)

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:42 - Nov 6 with 1696 viewshoppy

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:39 - Nov 6 by giant_stow

Gav's gonna let me piggy back on the twtd server - good man.
(lame joke)

Same old Norwich, always piggy fiddling...

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:44 - Nov 6 with 1693 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:42 - Nov 6 by hoppy

Same old Norwich, always piggy fiddling...

oink.

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:47 - Nov 6 with 1689 viewshoppy

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap and reliable dedicated hosting company on 10:15 - Nov 6 by GavTWTD

Awkward as in they keep stopping you from rolling out the site upgrade that you’ve had ready for months?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024